Thanatos340

No Costume, No Candy??

... go out with all the heathens, door to door, getting candy from the unclean.[:/]

Well, when you make it sound so dirty, I'm tempted to go try it myself!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

P.S. - sometimes they try to get away with not even saying "trick or treat". Bullshit, kid - I make them say it. :D

Yeah, just look at them and say "Hi, what can I do for you?" when they stand there mute. :D

I just give them my goofy look (the kind that makes my younger daughter go :S when I joke in her friends' presence) and tell them, "You have to say it."

No Make up, No Costume, Just plain street Clothes and a Bag for the goodies. Typically these are older kids (Early Teens).

Am I just being an asshole?? What would you think about a house that would not give candy to kids that didnt bother to dress up?

It's trick OR treat. While many tricks are legally considered vandalism, where the vandals aren't caught you're stuck cleaning up the mess.

No Make up, No Costume, Just plain street Clothes and a Bag for the goodies. Typically these are older kids (Early Teens).

Am I just being an asshole?? What would you think about a house that would not give candy to kids that didnt bother to dress up?

It's trick OR treat. While many tricks are legally considered vandalism, where the vandals aren't caught you're stuck cleaning up the mess.

Got a paintball gun? Hang out in your bedroom window and have some fun if they come back. ;)

Halloween of 07 was the last one I was home for. The week before the supply sgt. at my armory was uh.. generous;):)and I was able to apropriate several cases of chemlites in various colors. I had puddles of "alien blood" leading up to the door and the kids got a chemlite along with their candyB|

every year for the last 2 years, we are getting litterally Hords of Muslim kids, that don't wear costumes, (other then the disgraced women having to hide in their Bercas

Isn't Halloween a decadent non-Islamic holiday???:o:S
I would think they'd rather eat a pork chop than go out with all the heathens, door to door, getting candy from the unclean.[:/]

I think each of these kids deserves a page from a Playboy. That'lll make em rethink the Muslim thing..
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I've decided what I'm gonna do for Halloween. Although there are no trick or treaters in my area. Have never been any in the 9 years we've lived in this house, but if there were any, I'd keep my chainsaw handy on the patio behind the garage, out of sight from the street/front door. If any kids show up, they're not getting any candy. Instead they're gonna hear my chainsaw rumbling and my wife screaming her head off for effect.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban