Tiger6513

Common Ground

I am but 1 of many "newbies" to this community. In an effort to better understand the collective; better know as crazy motherf&^@#!s.. well skydivers of course :D... I would just like to know... what is your favorite cool down beverage? Beer (insert type at will) I like Long Trail Blackberry Wheat from my home state of VT, Scotch for us "refined ,ahem, folks" I like Longmorn and spoil myself with Balvenie 21yr ;), rum ( a lil Bacardi now and again), margaritas Long Island Iced Teas blah blah you get the point. Just trying to strike up a good conversation about things we all (mostly) all seem to enjoy ;)!
Travis Roy Foundation. At very least its a tax write off

I am but 1 of many "newbies" to this community. In an effort to better understand the collective; better know as crazy motherf&^@#!s.. well skydivers of course :D... I would just like to know... what is your favorite cool down beverage? Beer (insert type at will) I like Long Trail Blackberry Wheat from my home state of VT, Scotch for us "refined ,ahem, folks" I like Longmorn and spoil myself with Balvenie 21yr ;), rum ( a lil Bacardi now and again), margaritas Long Island Iced Teas blah blah you get the point. Just trying to strike up a good conversation about things we all (mostly) all seem to enjoy ;)!

"Beer Rules" beer.........doesn't matter what kind....no, really, it doesn't. Not JUST because it's free, either. It has more to do with the "right of passage" of the buyer and the comaraderie that goes with it.

Poof:P

Hey W, I'm going to spend the whole of winter in the Chamonix valleyB|B|

You taking Mrs Shrop?
Mrs Squeak says HI:)What ya doing in Cham, Tandems??

ETA... BTW YOU SUCK:P:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I like a nice stout or any number of wheat beers. A black and tan is also nice. I also enjoy some cabernet sauvignon sometimes. Not much of a liquor drinker, I only have a mixed drink out once in a long while but am partial to Jack when I do.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Our dz beer of choice is Natty Light.

UGH!!!! So, when beer dues are paid it is paid with cheap natty light... and then I get myself some Landshark :)

Though we now have a Kegerator... so we drink whatever is in the Kegerator....

God I love the beer light!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

My favorite now is Samuel Adams Imperial White, at 12% alcohol. Hard to find around here though.

Ah, but Bama just relaxed the laws and it is so blissful...

So true. Unfortunately, I have to drive over to the next county or two to find a liquor/beverage store that sells the gourmet beers. The way the stoopid state law was written, you can't sell these beers in grocery stores or convenience stores, but you can sell wines with just as much alcohol. :S My county allows alcohol sales, but there aren't any beverage stores that fit the state law criteria. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Montgomery doesn't have much choice for buying, but El Rey's carries a nice selection (~100) of brews on bottle... and they seem to be tapping a firkin every week. Last week was Rogue Double Dead Guy :)
Also the Mellow Mushroom in Auburn has a good selection on tap...

"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

Montgomery doesn't have much choice for buying, but El Rey's carries a nice selection (~100) of brews on bottle... and they seem to be tapping a firkin every week. Last week was Rogue Double Dead Guy :)
Also the Mellow Mushroom in Auburn has a good selection on tap...

As does the Mellow Mushroom in Oxford next to Anniston.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban