amstalder

Jailbait.

So. My dad just informed that one of his coworkers wants to hook me up with his FIFTEEN year old son... knowing that I am 19 and in my 3rd year of college. But "he's 6'2" and already dates older girls," my dad's coworker says...

Can you say GROSS?! I guess my dad told him that I have standards and to shove it up his a** :D

Are you looking at a 4 year difference or a 25% age difference.:o
4 years isn't that much to me, the last 2 women I dated were that far off, one older, one younger. But at my age it's only 10%:P

Or are you just pissed at being referred to as "older"?:)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

You should be more offended at the cave man concept of the father trying to "arrange" the situation regardless of age.

What a freekin' idiot.

You should get on the phone and tell him you're not a piece of property and that his son can go fuck himself if he ever gets the balls.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

No I am disgusted that this kids father thinks its appropriate for his 15 year old son to be dating me. How would you feel if your 15 year old brought home a college junior??

I have nothing against an age gap tho. My best friend is 24. but its a lot different to date someone with a four year age gap when youre in your 20s or 30s but not when the gap is a high school to college gap..

How would you feel if your 15 year old brought home a college junior??

I'd give him a high five.:ph34r:

I knew a guy who married his high school English teacher,
and another guy who married a woman with a son only two years younger than himself.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Sadly.. This is where the great double standard is most obvious.

15 yo Son brings home Older College Girl - Would get Lots of High Fives from some Fathers.

15 yo Daughter Brings home Older College Boy - Same fathers would be ready to Kill.

That is just the way it is (Wrong and pathetic but that is the world we live in)

I'd give him a high five.:ph34r:

I knew a guy who married his high school English teacher,
and another guy who married a woman with a son only two years younger than himself.

Lol, fair enough. I still think its completely inappropriate for me to be with a guy in college. and I felt the same way when I was a sophomore and one of my good friends started dating a 20 year old army soldier. We were 15 at the time..

Sadly.. This is where the great double standard is most obvious.

15 yo Son brings home Older College Girl - Would get Lots of High Fives from some Fathers.

15 yo Daughter Brings home Older College Boy - Same fathers would be ready to Kill.

That is just the way it is (Wrong and pathetic but that is the world we live in)

Exactly, my parents are ok with me dating older guys now, but all through high school I didnt even date in my own grade because I was on average 2 years younger than my class mates. My two boyfriends in high school were both in the class below me, and that put us at closer in age.

No. Younger guys don't know what they're doing :P

Not worth going to jail.

Us older guys seem to, though . . . just sayin . . .:):)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My two boyfriends in high school were both in the class below me

Most guys are going to be in a class below you.;):P

I don't see anything wrong with blind dates, but I doubt if a college girl would want to go out with a kid that can't even drive yet. I seriously doubt he'd be on an intellectual or maturity level with you either. What was your dad's friend thinking?:D:D

Edited to add: Especially dating a skydiver chicka? No fifteen year old is ready for that.:D:D

No I am disgusted that this kids father thinks its appropriate for his 15 year old son to be dating me. How would you feel if your 15 year old brought home a college junior??

An attaboy would be in order. But thats if I ever had kids.

I have nothing against an age gap tho. My best friend is 24. but its a lot different to date someone with a four year age gap when youre in your 20s or 30s but not when the gap is a high school to college gap..

Im 25 now, way to pay attention :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I wonder how different this story would be if you had met his son and didn't know his age. Not like this was a set up or a blind date but if you and your dad went to lunch and so did the coworker and his son. You seem to be ahead for your age and who is to say that this guy is not the same? There seems to be a lot of opinions going on right now and the only fact that we have heard is the age of two people involved. I agree that the difference between 19 and 15 is big but who is to say that it may not work in a few years? Why would this guy not stand a chance just because he is 15?

I've met the kid... He has a MASSIVE ego. He looks good and he knows it.

Perhaps after he graduates college, it might work. But I know this kid's father as well, and a huge part of the reason he wants to set him up with me is for the "atta boy" comments. Overall, this isnt a family I really want to associate myself with.

You may be one of my favorite people, but you still have a few years before you earn BFF status :P

You may be one of my favorite people, but you still have a few years before you earn BFF status :P

Yeah - so what does that make Twardo?:D:D:D:D:D

Besides "old", I mean.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Is your dad in any way in favor of this - or even ambivalent (i.e., not opposed) to it? If so, as a father of 2 girls about your age, I think I'd have a problem with your dad's outlook.

No way is he in favor of this!! Like I said earlier, he made sure the guy knew where he could put his suggestion. Hell, I couldnt even date a guy that had long hair in high school, and I still cant bring a long haired boy home :D.

He is all about my well being.

ETA: Not saying that long haired boys are against my well being, so please dont take it that way. Those are two separate thoughts... Wait, Im just going to make that a new paragraph.