skyrider

We got Womens Hair covered, What about Mens?

Or does she mean the man they call... The Stath? :o

I think shah is more of an uncle fester look alike than anyone else...:ph34r:

Don't lie, Fester turns you on!

But yeah that's the dude....I think she needs new glasses. I think I look more like
http://marczawel.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/dave-attell.jpg
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

yeah that's the dude....I think she needs new glasses.

Oh, I dunno. Stath... Shah... even the names look alike. Has anyone ever seen them both in the same place at once? I think your wife might be onto something.

yeah that's the dude....I think she needs new glasses.

Oh, I dunno. Stath... Shah... even the names look alike. Has anyone ever seen them both in the same place at once? I think your wife might be onto something.
I am a bad ass :)And I am a good driver :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

My wife says anything up to waste length is about right , as long as it is past the shoulders...

Unfortunitly, I have not cut my hair length in 30 plus years, and it is still only just past my shoulders..

Beard, about a foot long, as stated before in another thread!

How do you women feel about mens hair?

Personally, I think buzz cuts, (which seem to be the most popular) make men look like mental patients/perverts/convicts/loser's!

i've found it interesting, any time you see a romance Novel, the male role is portrade(sp?) with long hair, most Chip and Dale dancers, Long hair..

So what do you ladies like?

Sometimes we dont get a choice and just have to go with the flow. ;)
I had hair almost down to my elbows when I was 20 years old, but at 45 long hair is not an option for me anymore unless I get some kind of medical treatment, but since my sense of masculinity isn't all wrapped up in my hair, (a stupid place for it if you ask me) I'm certainly not gonna do that.

My hair is thinning. I think thinning hair looks bad and hairstyles that attempt disguise thinning hair look pathetic and fool nobody, so I opt for the total shave.

As to losers, guys over 45 with receding hairlines that wear pony tails in an effort to look young and hip fit that description better :)
__

My mighty steed

Personally, I'm not a fan of long hair on men. Everything else totally depends on the personality. The WORST offenders are the comb-overs.. Never, never, NEVER acceptable!!! :S:|

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Personally, I'm not a fan of long hair on men. Everything else totally depends on the personality. The WORST offenders are the comb-overs.. Never, never, NEVER acceptable!!! :S:|

LOL, I never have understood that! it doesnt; fool anyone, :Dand looks silly as hell when the wind blows...I just comb my balding locks straight back!

have to wear a hat most times to avoid sunburn!

Not only is it easy to take care of, but it can be used as a method of energy collection as well as a means by which to send signals to rescuers if you are lost on a desert island! :P