tumbler

Celebrity crush...

Claire Forlani. Especially when she speaks proper English (she was in Meet Joe Black, doing a believable American accent).

Hot, hot, HOT.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Nearly everyone's nominating actors, but I'd like to put in a vote for female musicians in general - not so much singers, but any instrumentalist.

There's something so sensual about a woman playing an instrument that I think I could develop a crush on any one of them. Heck, she doesn't even have to play it - just a guitar slung around the neck will do! :)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Kate Beckinsale. Is she too obvious?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Nearly everyone's nominating actors, but I'd like to put in a vote for female musicians in general - not so much singers, but any instrumentalist.

There's something so sensual about a woman playing an instrument that I think I could develop a crush on any one of them. Heck, she doesn't even have to play it - just a guitar slung around the neck will do! :)

Thanks for all the waffle, but
WHO
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thanks for all the waffle, but
WHO

I refer you to my previous answer - yes, I'm that easy. :P

But if I'm going to be pinned down, I'll go with Susanna Hoffs, or Charlotte Hatherley (caution - BIG picture!) or Susan Sarandon.

OK, so one of those women is also an actress, and another is an actress pretending to be a musician. :S

She is the Yoko Ono of the Black Crows... and I liked them.. so she moves out of the crush list, at least for me.

Plus, she has no chest to speak of. Well, barely a bump. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban