banesanura

How do you pick out your handle?

well my legal 1st name is robert. but as a child I never cared for bobby. so as soon as i had something to say about it. I let everyone know my name was keith darn it. and although I get "big keith" alot I don't really care for that knickname. it just seems to stick and it does fit.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

My given name was Patrick Leahy Francis King.......I changed it after doing time in the mid-80s.

Don

And here I thought you were the king of PLFs (Parachute Landing Falls) :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

well my legal 1st name is robert. but as a child I never cared for bobby. so as soon as i had something to say about it. I let everyone know my name was keith darn it. and although I get "big keith" alot I don't really care for that knickname. it just seems to stick and it does fit.

I can't believe they call you "Big Keith";)

I don't remember seeing you at Richmond this year, did you skip it just because it was cancelled?
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

That's awesome!!! :ph34r::D:SB|
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Final Fantasy 3 character that was the world's only Airship captain. I added an L into the name for customization, and have been using it for @ 10-15 years. I LOVED that game growing up.

http://finalfantasy.neoseeker.com/wiki/Setzer_Gabbiani
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Nova - new (post-1996) nickname
TTT - old (pre-1996) nickname

Put them together to cover the bases and it's been my online handle for 13+ years.
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Hi Annie,
When I was a kid there was a TV show about a Western Rancher with a twin engine airplane that was always helpin out the Sheriff catch the bad guys. A couple of times while waiting for the sheriff he donned a seat pack parachute and while his niece flew the plane, he climbed out and did a 10 second delay, landed in the sage brush by the bad guys hideout and with the Sheriff, brought the bad guys to justice!!!! That was the cats meow back then. Well,"Outta' the Blue of the Western Sky comes 'Sky King!!!" So if Kirby Grant can be Sky King, then Out of the Blue of the Southern Sky comes "ME!!" SkyBill!!!!!!
Sky King was played by Kirby Grant, his plane the "Songbird" was a Cessna T-50 Bobcat twin engine later updated to a Cessna 310. The show was originally sponsered by NABISCO and that was on B&W TV circa early 50's.
PS, I've packed a few emergency type seat packs but I prefer my Mirage to jump with!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Mine is just short hand for Les Paul Down Tuned. I have used it for years. Les Paul is the name of a guitar player who is most famous for being part of the infamous Gibson Les Paul.(A big heavy guitar) Been playing guitar for years. I also usually have my guitars tuned down half a step.
Stop looking at me