skydveraz

do you eat fast food?

Ugh, I can't touch the stuff. Somewhere along the line, I stopped eating fast food and refined sugar, and I'll never go back. Fast food just tastes gross to me now, and regular soft drinks are just too sweet. Makes it easier to keep a regular weight, though! :)

The best things in life are dangerous.

almost everyday i hit up a fast food joint. sucks being a young single guy who cant cook to save his own life :(

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

~ I can't cook and the only thing my wife can make is reservations.

If I wanna eat, it's either pop-tarts, bologna sammiches or off to the drive through! :ph34r:[/reply

Watch the video link before answering...:)
http://www.hulu.com/watch/63283/super-size-me

Arizona only has two seasons, Hot and HOTTER!

Where's the option for "rarely"? Occasionally while traveling, but even then it's pretty rare that I'll opt for fast food, and if so it's usually an Egg McMuffin to get a little quick & cheap protein for breakfast. Living in CA I'm lucky enough to have In N Out Burger available (which is a much higher quality product than most fast food), but even that's a once every few months indulgence.

I prefer as much as possible to prepare my own food b/c I know what's in it. Cooking's not rocket science - any yahoo should be able to follow directions ... and that's all following a recipe is for the most part.

I've started traveling a lot for work again which limits my ability to prepare my own food, but fortunately there's a cafeteria at my work site with lots of healthy choices (salad bar, soups, oatmeal, fruit, etc.) for breakfast and lunch.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

sucks being a young single guy who cant cook to save his own life

You're just not trying hard enough, it's really not that difficult.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

sucks being a young single guy who cant cook to save his own life

You're just not trying hard enough, it's really not that difficult.

well i can make eggs, rice and spagetti. and those 3 things get old fast :(

and i want in an out
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Buy a piece of ham, they're precooked. All you have to do is heat it up. Add some instant mashed potatoes on the side and dress them up with sour cream, bacon bits, cheese, whatever you want. Open a can of vegetables and heat it up...you have a dinner in 5 minutes and probably leftovers for the next day!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Buy a piece of ham, they're precooked. All you have to do is heat it up. Add some instant mashed potatoes on the side and dress them up with sour cream, bacon bits, cheese, whatever you want. Open a can of vegetables and heat it up...you have a dinner in 5 minutes and probably leftovers for the next day!

The last time I did that , The Fire Dept. showed up for dinner!
And the fire ext. didn'twork!
Still trying to get rid of the smoke!:P
Arizona only has two seasons, Hot and HOTTER!

The last time I did that , The Fire Dept. showed up for dinner!
And the fire ext. didn'twork!
Still trying to get rid of the smoke!:P

thats exactly what im afraid of! :(

and thanks Skymamma, that sounds like a good idea!! ill have to try it when i get into my new appt :)

I have a fast food meal maybe 5 times a year.

Same here - to me it's just not real food.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

http://www.hulu.com/watch/63283/super-size-me

I'm trying to do the diet thing..:|

Other than going out for Sushi every now and then I really don't like to eat out, especially fast food. Will only eat it if I absolutely have to on the road or on vacation and even then I am particular-- like I like Chick-fil-a and thats about it. I cook organic fresh meals at home every single day. I bring the left overs to work for lunch. So far it's done me and the fiance well!
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)