Amazon

OOOPPPPPS

hahaha, doh!

how could he not notice? lmao

Yeah especially since is was disconected from the bowser not pulled out;):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I can't say anything, I did that once about 15 years ago.
That was back when you could pump; then pay.
My usual process was to pump, hang it up and then pay.
This time, I pumped, went into go potty, on the way out the clerk tells me its $xx.xx dollars.
I walk straight up to the driver's side, hop in and take off.
About a block later, I look in the rear view mirror cause I see this little thing looking like it's trying to pass me.
It was the cutawway slinging back and forth.
I driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive back to the store and tell them what's happened thinking this is going to cost some money.
Asked how much I owed in damages.
Clerk thanks me for bringing it back and says it happens all the time, but hardly anyone brings them back, no charge, the guy'll pop it back in.

Which has left me wondering for years. Exactly what do those who don't bring them back do with them? ;)

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

expecting to hear that she finally cut her leg completely off with the chainsaw?

That chainsaw hasn't been invented yet. :)

Nah, despite her size, she's too big of a sissy to use anything bigger than the one she nicked her knee with last year. :):ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

expecting to hear that she finally cut her leg completely off with the chainsaw?

Nah, despite her size, she's too big of a sissy to use anything bigger than the one she nicked her knee with last year. :):ph34r:

DUDE... its a Stihl 034.... its about as big as I need unless you want to start putting 200' Old Growth firs down.... I usually just keep the 24" bar on it but I DO have a 32" bar and chain I can throw on the thing( and I max the oiler screw when I run that).....and have for taking down a neighbors big leaf maple that split during a windstorm. It was 44" thick at the bottom where we cut it. I had some REALLLY nice firewood from that for 3 years.:D

DUDE... its a Stihl 034.... its about as big as I need unless you want to start putting 200' Old Growth firs down.... I usually just keep the 24" bar on it but I DO have a 32" bar and chain I can throw on the thing( and I max the oiler screw when I run that).....and have for taking down a neighbors big leaf maple that split during a windstorm. It was 44" thick at the bottom where we cut it. I had some REALLLY nice firewood from that for 3 years.:D
Is it cordless ?
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I know, I know... just wanted to have a little fun at your expense. :)

I have a Stihl 310 with a 20" bar at home. Lets me cut anything I need to cut down. I've cut down the 3 largest and tallest pine trees down with it because they were too close to my house for comfort. Didn't want the off-chance of them getting blown down on the house in a storm. And it's big and heavy enough I have to concentrate and handle it carefully. And I'm just a little guy, well, compared to you anyway. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have a Stihl 310 with a 20" bar at home. Lets me cut anything I need to cut down. I've cut down the 3 largest and tallest pine trees down with it because they were too close to my house for comfort. Didn't want the off-chance of them getting blown down on the house in a storm. And it's big and heavy enough I have to concentrate and handle it carefully. And I'm just a little guy, well, compared to you anyway. :D

Come to think of it... I'm more careful with that chainsaw than I am with the IHI front end loader that I rented a couple of times. :S:D