skydiver30960

Super Bowl XLIV commercial thread!

How sad is it, that the most entertaining aspect of your National Football Codes Grand Final is the TV comercials:D:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How sad is it, that the most entertaining aspect of your National Football Codes Grand Final is the TYV comercials

At least there aren't riots and player's families aren't killed for missed shots...

Anyways, the Dove commercial was fun, I appreciated it!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

How sad is it, that the most entertaining aspect of your National Football Codes Grand Final is the TYV comercials

At least there aren't riots and player's families aren't killed for missed shots...

Anyways, the Dove commercial was fun, I appreciated it!

There's more than 2 codes of Footbal ya know;)
We dont have any of that herer for any of our codes. Rugby League, Rugby Union, Australian Rues, and Soccer
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The party I was at agreed that the Doritos commercials (overall) "won".

Bud came in second. The one with the calf and colt as friends and later as grownups was the best Bud ad.

The early ad with the Killer Whale in the back of the Avalache, ending with the truck doing a 180 to toss the whale into the water with the line "that was the best bachelor party ever" - WHO WAS IT FOR???

There's one of those each year. Great commercial, but nobody remembers who it was for.

Last - Simpsons Coke ad was the worst.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Commercials that definitely LOST;

Any commercial that included a YouTube meme. Dramatic gopher, ect., sorry, it's just hack.

Any commercial that relied upon men without pants. Two in a row? Really?

Any commercial that was exactly like their other commercials they'd normally run the other 364 days a year. Sorry eTrade and GoDaddy, but I tune in for something original. Both were original the first year you ran them but they're stale as hell now.

Winners;

Doritos Dog Collar
Budweiser Pony and Calf
Audi Green Police
VW PunchDub
KIA Toys (Sock Monkey ect.)
Bud Light "STRANDED"
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

The early ad with the Killer Whale in the back of the Avalache, ending with the truck doing a 180 to toss the whale into the water with the line "that was the best bachelor party ever" - WHO WAS IT FOR???

There's one of those each year. Great commercial, but nobody remembers who it was for.

I was just talking to somebody here at work and she said one of her favorites was the Bridgestone commercial. When I asked her which one that was she said it was the one with the Whale. I never would have remembered that.

Overall, I think the commercials were pretty sad. I even went to the GoDaddy website to see the uncensored version. That was also disappointing- more specifically, the wet t-shirt on the web was a lost opportunity in my book.
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

I was just talking to somebody here at work and she said one of her favorites was the Bridgestone commercial. When I asked her which one that was she said it was the one with the Whale. I never would have remembered that.

Overall, I think the commercials were pretty sad. I even went to the GoDaddy website to see the uncensored version. That was also disappointing- more specifically, the wet t-shirt on the web was a lost opportunity in my book.

BRIDGESTONE!!

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, overall I wasn't all that impressed. The GoDaddy ones are pretty pathetic. I haven't bothered to go to the website because I had already guessed the "uncensored" ones wouldn't be that NSFW.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Letterman came up with the idea. Called Jay and he loved it. They got NBC to allow Jay in it. During a taping of Letterman's show they slipped Oprah and Jay in and had them standing by as soon as the taping was over they went and shot the spot, it took an hour.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

What commercials? I spent time inbetween plays expaining stunts, a,b gaps, coverages, etc to my girlfriend using a little whiteboard.

I think I noticed one with some naked dudes walking in a field and something with a screaming chicken.

Seems like they wasted a shit-ton of money on something I never see as a fan of the game.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

The GoDaddy ones are pretty pathetic. I haven't bothered to go to the website because I had already guessed the "uncensored" ones wouldn't be that NSFW.

NSFW? There's no reason any of them couldn't have been shown on broadcast TV from what I saw. They were definitely not "too hot for TV."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

The GoDaddy ones are pretty pathetic. I haven't bothered to go to the website because I had already guessed the "uncensored" ones wouldn't be that NSFW.

NSFW? There's no reason any of them couldn't have been shown on broadcast TV from what I saw. They were definitely not "too hot for wuusie, USA TV."
FIFY:ph34r::ph34r: 1st amendment my arse:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?