AggieDave

Help a dropzone (web poll)

It is a federally funded airport! I agree that a slippery slope for the city manager has been started down!

The full story would take a long time to explain. The short version is that the city manager has decided to run off the FBO, the core group of pilots and the DZ in order to turn a very small municipal airport into a "business hub."

Trust me, all the pilots are lawyering-up and the DZ is prepared as well. We're hoping to get this turned into a positive direction for the good guys before it comes to that! This is an election year and it could get "interesting" quickly!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Just to clarify, is the city manager position filled by hiring, as opposed to a mayor being elected by the people? Who hires the city manager? Can he be fired?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

tip for quicker voting: hit the page down key twice, vote, then hit the Home link near the top left, and repeat.

it desnt appear to count them if you do it that way. I just click the link, vote, close the browser, then repeat.

Yup if you mouseover the number of Votes Billy.. it does not change if you do it your way

Close it.. link it... repeat

tip for quicker voting: hit the page down key twice, vote, then hit the Home link near the top left, and repeat.

it desnt appear to count them if you do it that way. I just click the link, vote, close the browser, then repeat.

Yea i have been doing what you are doing.....Billy your idea isnt working.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I see, well there are a number of things I would advise you to do in regards to using the support of the media to shine a very bright and informed light on the asshat that will not only make him look very stupid but bring to light the facts that the city will be on the hook for funding past. present and future is now all at risk.

I'm sure your dzo is contacting the right people to know all this already.

This is a great example of why I started the not done yet thread about "know your rights -federal funded airports" you never know when some asshole with a little bit of power gone to their head decides "we can't have them dag nabit skyjumpers here, it's "not safe" or try to enact some bullshit zoning code change that they claim trumps federal law.

This should be interesting to watch, anyone have some popcorn?
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

It's working for me... ??
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hmmm, okay, back to what I was doing for the first 200 votes... repeatedly clicking on the link in the OP running up to 20 tabs and then voting and quickly moving to the next tab, repeat.

Hmmm, okay, back to what I was doing for the first 200 votes... repeatedly clicking on the link in the OP running up to 20 tabs and then voting and quickly moving to the next tab, repeat.

glad I am bored.. watching the Olympics.... Ripping my DVD collection to hard disk.... all 699+ of the damn things... so.. its no prob...

Still at it..

Great idea! Just tried it and it seems to work rather well plus its faster.

Yep, can get 20 votes in about a minute. :)

Im getting about 47 between beers.:D;)B|

:D don't even wait for the pie chart to load after voting, just go straight to the next one, and the next one. I'm consistently making a vote 3 pages after the first pie chart has finished loading. :ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I have at least a couple hundred.....someone is still stacking this deck in the wrong direction!>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
But it would be hard for the vote to go the other way if we keep it up.:)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I have at least a couple hundred.....someone is still stacking this deck in the wrong direction!>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
But it would be hard for the vote to go the other way if we keep it up.:)

I have not seen the vote totals on the two small pie slices increase in a while.