Shotgun

Animal Style

OK, well, since they named it before "A Clockwork Orange" was written, then I'll believe it was an innocent choice. :P

Thats one of my favorite movies.. My friends tell me Im a little messed up for that.

If you like the movie, you'll probably like the book too.

And yeah, you're probably a little messed up.

OK, well, since they named it before "A Clockwork Orange" was written, then I'll believe it was an innocent choice. :P

Thats one of my favorite movies.. My friends tell me Im a little messed up for that.

I did enjoy the book :$. And I can see how enjoying this story makes me a little messed up, but at least Im honest here.

Yes there are more secret items then what is listed on the website, and also more than what the Wiki site says. I know for a fact that several years back, there was a code word for just a patty served in one of the brown boxes, nothing else. It was a great prank. Plain burgers are just ketchup and mustard. There are more, but it has been awhile.

That certain taste on animals comes from them adding the bun, with mustard, to the patty and cheese after they flip it. The mustard gets kind of a steamed taste to it, which is fairly distinct.

Anyways, I have to agree that In-N-Out is a great burger place. I have ordered my last 30 burgers animal style, I think next time I will do an original just for old times sake.
Oh, btw when I was 16, I ate an entire 15x15 in one sitting, it was very large and took me just over an hour. Boy it is easy to get tired of meat and cheese..... hahaha

I heard about one called a "Cheese-It" (yeah, like the cracker). It's supposed to be 4 slices of cheese, grilled by themselves, stacked together, until it's crisp on the outside and still gooey on the inside with melted cheese. THEN placed in the toasted bun.

Haven't found a place that knows how to make it, but still looking. Sounds incredibly good!

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

The only animal style I'm familiar with is 'doggie style', but that doesn't seem relevant here.

Well, it does seem to have a dirty connotation, especially coming from a place called In-N-Out. But then they put Bible verses on their food wrappers and cups, so I don't know . . .

W.T.F?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I did enjoy the book :$. And I can see how enjoying this story makes me a little messed up, but at least Im honest here.

It's one of my favorite books (and movies) too. But then I'm more than a little messed up. :P

hey put Bible verses on their food wrappers and cups,

And then they send them to Afghanistan!

How to really piss off the Taliban:

Air-drop a load of pork BBQ sandwiches in bible verse covered wrappers over their camps. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So I had my first "animal style" burger from In-N-Out today, and now I'm wondering why it is called that. The only noticeable difference was that they grilled the onions and added pickles, and I don't see anything very "animal" about that, so how did it get that name?

(As you can see, I am pondering life's important questions today.)

'Animal Style'! That raises a lot of questions with me too. Does that mean it's 'like' animal meat but is really some other substance with animal flavorings? Is it really meat and if so, which kind? Possum, squirrel, armadillo, lizard, etc.? I'm not so sure about that name. Their ad folks could've done better. I guess, that's why I don't go to fast-food burger joints.:D

Chuck

hey put Bible verses on their food wrappers and cups,

And then they send them to Afghanistan!

How to really piss off the Taliban:

Air-drop a load of pork BBQ sandwiches in bible verse covered wrappers over their camps. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

With boobie pictures.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Here's an "animal style" picture that might be more along the lines of what riddler was expecting

Well, at least we've moved from the dead-animal to the live-animal category. I'm speaking as a vegetarian, here, not a perv.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD