hcsvader

I has prizes

More like free promtional crap.
just signed a deal with a major promoter tonight.

send me your mailing addy and I'll send you free shit. Everything from bongs to dildo's.

All you have to do is give me feedback
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I'm helping a buddy do a bunch of cross promotional stuff and market research. I don't usually do anything like this but I'm unemployed and bored. Its mostly glassware, bongs, pipes that kinda stuff. He also dose alot of glass art but that stuff doesn't sell very well. He's asked me to get involved because he wants to start using ornamental metalwork with the glassware. We're coming up with some pretty cool ideas and designs.
So anyway I've got a bunch of stuff to give away and I really don't have that many friends that are into this kinda thing.

If your interested shoot me a message and I'll see what I have for ya. I should have some pics to post next week and hopefully a website soon.
Have you seen my pants?

Do you really have dildos? My favorite one just broke...

How do you break a dildo??

Please explain...pictures are always helpful :)

Thank you !~:D:D

You wash it and somehow manage to get water in the battery reservoir because you're a total moron. Or it gets over used and quits responding to new batteries.

I guess a vibrator, really, not as much of a dildo. I have broken a dildo, but that's a long story that's not at all related to the use of said dildo and therefore not fun to hear about.

No pictures. :(
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Catherine Aird

Do you really have dildos? My favorite one just broke...

How do you break a dildo??

Please explain...pictures are always helpful :)

Thank you !~:D:D

You wash it and somehow manage to get water in the battery reservoir because you're a total moron. Or it gets over used and quits responding to new batteries.

I guess a vibrator, really, not as much of a dildo. I have broken a dildo, but that's a long story that's not at all related to the use of said dildo and therefore not fun to hear about.

No pictures. :(

No pics of the broken product or the crime scene?:oJ/k:P We are just trying to help you figure the crime out. There may have been clues left behind:D:D:ph34r:B| Sorry had to.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Ok folks, Last call to let me know if your interested.
I'm sending out the products tomorrow whenever I get around to shaking off my hangover.

PM me your mailing address and I'll send you some products to test out.
I'm sure you will be pleased:)

Have you seen my pants?