skittles_of_SDC

tactics for picking up single moms.

Guys you can give me advice but I'll probably just ignore it.

I never really thought of theme parks as good places to meet women, so I really can't think of theme-park-specific pickup strategies targeting single moms who live with their moms. School, social groups and organized outdoor group activities provide a more relaxed atmosphere.

That being said, ignore this:
1. If you don't like being around kids, don't date their moms.
2. You will always take a back seat to the kids in her life.
3. You will get much less sexual attention than a young guy thinks he deserves.
4. She will always think of you as a potential contributing child raiser first and a hot stud second. Nothing personal about that, just human nature.
5. There is a good possibility some jerk sperm donor (the father of her kids) will occasionally toss emotional turds at your relationship with her.
6. Kiss your skydiving time and money goodbye.

A bit of advice a long time ago from a good friend helped tremendously in my 20s:

1. Date women that are 5-10 years older than you, preferably without kids, unless you really like kids.
2. Don't be afraid of the awesome passion and sexual power of Plain Jane. Hot looking women sometimes spend a great deal of time, money and mindshare on merely looking hot and being "all that". You don't need all that.

Good hunting.;)

Joe
simplify

Ditch the Jacklyn Onassis sunglasses and, I don't know, shave? And grow a head of hair you can comb. And get your pants up off the ground.

The thug look is so over . . .

NickD :)

Ditto, or as everyone here says, 1+...loose the kid haircut...your out of school now!

And everything Strangeman said!

I dunno...that's wasn't MY experience!

Single moms tend to cut through all the bullshit games pretty quick, and I found that if you treat THEM right they do the same! :$:)B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I wanna hear from the women. How do I pick up the single moms at a theme park when I spot them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, have you tried being polite and just asking them out? Havng a kid doesn't make them that different from other women.

+1

Single moms are still women, we just have much less free time and different priorities than single women without kids.

------

Single moms are still women, we just have much less free time and different priorities than single women without kids.

Oh god you are more than just women.
My god you are super women! How some of you do what you do and still have time to look amazing is beyond me!
It's actually a little intimidating to be honest.
But it's not the that having a kid is a turn off....rather, as I stated, it's the kids. It's one thing if we were to get together and smile and have a good time and get to know each other. But for kids, and I know kids are stronger and smarter than we give them credit for, an unstable situation may occur and well.....children need stability.
......ah crap...now you guys are seeing my good side.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I wanna hear from the women. How do I pick up the single moms at a theme park when I spot them?

If I saw some guy lurking near a childrens' play area I would think he's a pervert and I would get my daughter and leave. You might need a different plan.

----

My last date was a single mom.
Cute girl, even cuter little one.
Rock climbing gym, the little one was climbing and was sort of stuck. I was next to her looked over and told her she was doing well and to look up and pointed to what rocks she could move to next. In a few min she was at the top gave me a high five and i told her how to put her legs to go down safe. By the time I got down her mom had showed up and I was asked if I was free for coffee.
Nice girl, nice date.
Is that a tactic or just dumb luck? I don't know?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

If I saw some guy lurking near a childrens' play area I would think he's a pervert and I would get my daughter and leave. You might need a different plan.

----

Yeah, the whole 'tactic' terminology denotes a mindset is kinda creepy!

Well at least we know the Shah is still with us and up to the usual.

Skittles, I heard Sandra Bullock is available and without crumb snatchers. Maybe you can hook up with her at that Univeral Studios theme park.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

----

Yeah, the whole 'tactic' terminology denotes a mindset is kinda creepy!

OK, not trying to get personal, but take a look at the Op's picture...You know any Mom that isn';t gonna get nervous if he hits on them at a theme park, with their kid?:ph34r:

That is the same haircut they give in prison, and mental facilaties!:D

Hey I'm freaking trying to reform over here!
I said yes, gave her my carD (bight me) and even paid for coffee.
A great 4 hour date.
Yes ladies, I can go for 4 long hours of deep conversation.

Hey I'm freaking trying to reform over here!
I said yes, gave her my car and even paid for coffee.
A great 4 hour date.

Gave her your CAR? :o

You ARE desperate! :P:ph34r:

Yeah, but how much of it is all about you? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ROFL....

The "Trick" with any woman, is shut the fuck up abotu yourself, unless asked, listen to what she has to say!

Funny thing is, the same rule in reverse is true for women talking to men!;)

There is only one time you let a woman lead the dance, and that's when she is speaking. The more she talks the smarter I sound and the sexier i look. :)

tactics for picking up single moms.

Oh god you are more than just women.
My god you are super women! How some of you do what you do and still have time to look amazing is beyond me!
It's actually a little intimidating to be honest.
But it's not the that having a kid is a turn off....rather, as I stated, it's the kids. It's one thing if we were to get together and smile and have a good time and get to know each other. But for kids, and I know kids are stronger and smarter than we give them credit for, an unstable situation may occur and well.....children need stability.
......ah crap...now you guys are seeing my good side.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This looks like a pretty good example of an answer to your question.
Muff #5048

The more she talks the smarter I sound and the sexier i look. :)

A closed mouth gathers no foot.;)

Hey, Shah, I thought you were married. Did I miss a news item?

Nope soon to be divorced.
Not what I wanted in life, not thrilled by it.....but it is what it is.
HINT: If your better half comes to see your second and third tandems and is not at all happy to see that you have made it down to earth unharmed odds are things will not end well no deep in denial you are.

The more she talks the smarter I sound and the sexier i look. :)

A closed mouth gathers no foot.;)

Hey, Shah, I thought you were married. Did I miss a news item?

Nope soon to be divorced.
Not what I wanted in life, not thrilled by it.....but it is what it is.
HINT: If your better half comes to see your second and third tandems and is not at all happy to see that you have made it down to earth unharmed odds are things will not end well no deep in denial you are.

I met a woman liek that, I was filming her husbands Tandem, well, in freefall all looekd well, but as I saw the canopy coming in, it became obvious he was OUT...so I cut away, (still filming the landing, then ran to help,(I am trained in CPR, and First respnder , my wife teaches it) ...sure enough, he was breathing, I gave him one breath, and Boom, he was back, (damn near spit in my wouth)

When I turned to his wife, she looked Pissed...later I asked if he has had a phusical, and if she would mind having him tested for aids, (since he spit in my mouth) she stomped away!

turns out she knew he could not handle stress, and on this vacation th ebitch was trying to kill him (he didn;t even get it, it was her husband that told me the same thing happened when he stood on the edge of the grand canyon the week before!:o She was just hoping he woudl die, before anyone could help!

BTW, they left the DZ without even getting their video![:/] She only had one reason to be there...and I was to provide evidence she was innocent.....EVIL bitch!

Soooo, this was a long winded way of sayin, Cut dat woman away! (I meant bitch)

----

This one was waiting in line for the Terminator show.

Not as creepy... I hope. :D