JohnnyMarko

Do experienced jumpers hate new jumpers?

Hell no man.....I value my own personal survival far too much for that stupid shit. My arms are sore from fighting the gusting to 45 MPH crosswinds though.... 34' Class A towing an 24' enclosed car hauler.... at 7000'+....makes for a long day with two friends and my mother grousing everytime a big gust hits us....scaring the shit out of them:ph34r::ph34r:

Some great adrenaline rushes a few times on some of the downgrades as a gust hits you broadside in one of the dry washes ..... :)

Let 'em out of the car hauler and they might stop screamin'! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

"Make way for the Muff Brothers!" was traditionally answered by "FUCK THE MUFF BROTHERS!" (This backfired one day when an FAA official wanted to observe a load, and so the loader said quite sincerely "hey, guys, make way for the FAA guy.")

ROFLMAO ... !!! Glad I got bored enough to read a little bit in bonfire for a change ... thanks Bill!!! Would love to have seen the look on his face!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Hell no man.....I value my own personal survival far too much for that stupid shit. My arms are sore from fighting the gusting to 45 MPH crosswinds though.... 34' Class A towing an 24' enclosed car hauler.... at 7000'+....makes for a long day with two friends and my mother grousing everytime a big gust hits us....scaring the shit out of them:ph34r::ph34r:

Some great adrenaline rushes a few times on some of the downgrades as a gust hits you broadside in one of the dry washes ..... :)

Let 'em out of the car hauler and they might stop screamin'! ;)

:D I was going to suggest putting them IN the car hauler! :D Many years ago I was towing a boat to a race at Lk Havasu with a tall 4wd van. I-10 ended at the Pecos River canyon and the old 2-lane road went down into the canyon and back up to where the interstate picked up again. Nighttiime I was driving 70+ with wind buffeting the whole time. Didn't give it a thought. Coming back a few days later during daylight and I now could see the road, or more specifically the drop offs and ledges along this narrow winding road. I was scared enough to have traffic backed up to New Mexico. Maybe 35 or 40 mph.:)

"Make way for the Muff Brothers!" was traditionally answered by "FUCK THE MUFF BROTHERS!" (This backfired one day when an FAA official wanted to observe a load, and so the loader said quite sincerely "hey, guys, make way for the FAA guy.")

ROFLMAO ... !!! Glad I got bored enough to read a little bit in bonfire for a change ... thanks Bill!!! Would love to have seen the look on his face!

I was training a new guy how to handle 'skunk works' projects we were helping develop within an aerospace company.

The boss was always concerned about time & production, but there are certain hoops ya gotta jump through and definite rules regarding paper trails on such hardware.

I told the new guy ya gotta kinda say fuck you to the boss on some of this stuff, because it HAS to be done in order and documented.

Boss walks in as asks how the training is going..new guy looks up and says Fuck You.

Should have seen MY face! :o:S:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~