JohnnyMarko

Do experienced jumpers hate new jumpers?

While were on the subject, I saw this sweet video of the awesome guys wearing these suits with like wings and stuff and I really want to do it...how can I start? Oh and I want to shoot video the first time I do it...

COOOOL

See ya in the incidents forum:S

While were on the subject, I saw this sweet video of the awesome guys wearing these suits with like wings and stuff and I really want to do it...how can I start? Oh and I want to shoot video the first time I do it...

COOOOL

Why? I is a safe jumper...plus Im really good...yea I know I only have 17 jumps but I could totally shoot video, and I found a wing suit video game and I have the high score on that so Ill be good in real life...

COOOOL

Why? I is a safe jumper...plus Im really good...yea I know I only have 17 jumps but I could totally shoot video, and I found a wing suit video game and I have the high score on that so Ill be good in real life...

RIIIIIGHT.... "mad skillz":S

COOOOL

Go for it, but it is safer to learn of a cliff or bridge...try that first!

Is it? I think Ill go for a cliff, cause I saw these wicked dudes flying super close to the wall, I could totally do that.

touching the cliff is the coolest, especially if your wearing a camera, and get the shot!

Funks?:o
Is that you???:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Is it? I think Ill go for a cliff, cause I saw these wicked dudes flying super close to the wall, I could totally do that.

touching the cliff is the coolest, especially if your wearing a camera, and get the shot!

BTW, since yoru using a wing suit, you will need a smaller parachute, (falling slower ya know) so downsize to a 97 at least!

BTW, since yoru using a wing suit, you will need a smaller parachute, (falling slower ya know) so downsize to a 97 at least!

A 97? I saw this guy, Luigi? or maybe Mario? us a 39 sq ft 'shoot'...Ill try that instead

great idea, then have a buddy open early, and dock with him whiel he is still flying his suit!

Might need a bridge for that trick though...gonna need at least 300 feet!

And Im laughing at you because you cant sense the sarcasm in all my posts and you actually think I use words like "bro" and "wicked" and you think I actually want to try BASE right now

DUUUUUUUUDE

Check this out... RealitySUCKS

Once a few of your friends end up on one of these....wellll