JohnnyMarko

Do experienced jumpers hate new jumpers?

I want to downsize...can you give me advice? What's a good canopy for me to start swooping on?

JVX 87 ... I got one waiting for you.

But you can only use it under one condition.

1) If you are not doing a minimum of a 450 you are a wussy chimp.
Go big or go home.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

that JVX 87 thingy sounds fun! Does it fly any different from the Manta 260 Im currently jumping?

You won't notice a difference.

Really? I think my instructor said something about Elliptical canopies once...but he's just my instructor, I dont listen to him...maybe I should start a new thread about downsizing..

I want to downsize...can you give me advice? What's a good canopy for me to start swooping on?

JVX 87 ... I got one waiting for you.

But you can only use it under one condition.

1) If you are not doing a minimum of a 450 you are a wussy chimp.
Go big or go home.

Meh - just have him pack one up in his BASE rig.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Really? I think my instructor said something about Elliptical canopies once

No need to worry about the scary elliptical canopy your instructor warned you about. You see my JVX is not elliptical. It's a cross-braced canopy. It's a superior wing. "Everyone should fly a cross-braced canopy" - said by an anonymous friend of mine from CO. There is nothing to worry about.

It's just like putting a Toyota Prius driver behind the wheel of a Formula One race car.

Piece of cake.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Really? I think my instructor said something about Elliptical canopies once

No need to worry about the scary elliptical canopy your instructor warned you about. You see my JVX is not elliptical. It's a cross-braced canopy. It's a superior wing. "Everyone should fly a cross-braced canopy" - said by an anonymous friend of mine from CO. There is nothing to worry about.

It's just like putting a Toyota Prius driver behind the wheel of a Formula One race car.

Piece of cake.

Just get good video

Formula 1

Sounds good to me! I'd love a nice, long snivel for a B.A.S.E. jump

Ahhh...you want a Unit I.:ph34r:
Or a Diablo.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"Everyone should fly a cross-braced canopy"

~ I have a few Excalibur 260's in the gear room! :)

Do you think that would fit in my old Green Star II

They are a BLAST to jump!B|

Ole wore out F1 11, that takes a good 1500' ~ 2000' feeters to open! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

"Everyone should fly a cross-braced canopy"

~ I have a few Excalibur 260's in the gear room! :)

Do you think that would fit in my old Green Star II

They are a BLAST to jump!B|

Ole wore out F1 11, that takes a good 1500' ~ 2000' feeters to open! :ph34r:

I have a canopy no one seems to have even heard of.... a Jetstream 305. It opened just fine... turned like a tank..

But I really should sell it to someone who loves the Emerald Isle... freakin thing looks like the Irish Flag..... really clashes with the rest o my kit

I'm glad to find a noob-friendly thread.

This weekend, I'm thinking about removing my reserve and cutting 5 cells off my Nav 240 to make it into one of those sexy lil' backpack rigs. The wingload will be like 4:1 or something. I have consulted several youtube videos and I am confident in my rigging skills and downsizing progression.

My new wingsuit will compensate for the smaller canopy. This also frees up the harness of those pesky handles flopping around while I'm head down with my surfboard.

I'll have a helmet camera and a handcam on to capture sick footage of me doing CReW stacks, death spirals and a canopy transfer with another jumper.

I plan to do an 1800 to setup for final and go into a blind man past the hot tandem chicks at manifest while traveling near the speed of sound. Then I'll hook it around and stand up in the peas.

Afterwards, I'll be accepting beer and autographing titties in the packing shed.

I have thirty-something jumps and over one hundred hours playing 'Wii Resort - Skydiving', so I'm more than qualified for this jump. What I'm not sure about is ..

Which goggles say "I fukin rawk!' on video .. yellow tinted, or dark tinted ones?

I'm glad to find a noob-friendly thread.

This weekend, I'm thinking about removing my reserve and cutting 5 cells off my Nav 240 to make it into one of those sexy lil' backpack rigs. The wingload will be like 4:1 or something. I have consulted several youtube videos and I am confident in my rigging skills and downsizing progression.

My new wingsuit will compensate for the smaller canopy. This also frees up the harness of those pesky handles flopping around while I'm head down with my surfboard.

I'll have a helmet camera and a handcam on to capture sick footage of me doing CReW stacks, death spirals and a canopy transfer with another jumper.

I plan to do an 1800 to setup for final and go into a blind man past the hot tandem chicks at manifest while traveling near the speed of sound. Then I'll hook it around and stand up in the peas.

Afterwards, I'll be accepting beer and autographing titties in the packing shed.

I have thirty-something jumps and over one hundred hours playing 'Wii Resort - Skydiving', so I'm more than qualified for this jump. What I'm not sure about is ..

Which goggles say "I fukin rawk!' on video .. yellow tinted, or dark tinted ones?

There's a skydiving game for Wii ??

There are two types that should be ignored.

- talented trolls

- momma's special and unique snowflake.

Both are under-appreciated in their own leetle world.
:S

What.. are you some kind of fucking kill joy..... I have every right to fuck with people as much as it amuses me.:ph34r:

AS an aside.. it ALWAYS amuses me to fuck with you and your fellow travellers:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It's a simple question...most of you old turds are assholes to new people on here

I'm still waiting on your apology for implying that I am a "turd".
>:(
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What.. are you some kind of fucking kill joy..... I have every right to fuck with people as much as it amuses me.:ph34r:

AS an aside.. it ALWAYS amuses me to fuck with you and your fellow travellers:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Oh sure, like you are going to start listening to someone today. :ph34r: That's a case of beer.

People should always read my posts. Otherwise, how will they learn?
B|