DFWAJG

Invite Waltappel back?

I was talking to Walt the other day, he's pretty busy...;)

That he is. I talk to him once every few weeks or so. Been doing the CRW camps lately, and God knows what else! :P

Lest people forget, HE was the one who asked to be banned permanently because he couldn't stay off it, so he forced the issue with that "Putting the fun back into suicide" thread. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So far I see no GREEN replies...Myself as a Mod of another board, have never understood the need to "Totally" ban someone, unless theey have been banned for short periods tiemn and time again, OR posted completly illegal pictures more than once!

which as far as I know is the case here!

What's up fokker?:P You still lookin up at the sky through a couple hundred feet of water or what? I just read some of Walt's stories, hence my new sigline. That man can tell a storyB| My vote is we need some excitement around here.:|

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Do I need to go through the list and count how many warnings and short term bans he actually had before his account was banned? We give people a lot of chances around here and try to only ban if there are no other options but you push the limits even after being asked a few dozen times not to... what do you expect the result to be?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Can he be forgiven and invited back?

Hell Yeah! I always thought he was a bit much, but everyone has their own personality. But like Phree said, he was warned how many times? So I reckon he done it to himself. But I believe there's room for redemption in this case.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Do I need to go through the list and count how many warnings and short term bans he actually had before his account was banned? We give people a lot of chances around here and try to only ban if there are no other options but you push the limits even after being asked a few dozen times not to... what do you expect the result to be?

And how long has it been since you gave me my last chance? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban