Nataly

Nataly's top ten procrastinating tips...

You don't eat those, do you?:o

Actually, they look pretty good. Did you make 'em yourself? Bring some by the house, and I'll grab a couple of beers.:)

:|

Umm, Yeah.

Pennsylvania Dutch Pickled Eggs.

1 to 2 doz hard cooked eggs

Pickling solution:

14-16 oz jar of sliced beets—beets and all
2 cups white vinegar
1.5 cups water
4 or 5 whole cloves
3 bay leaves
1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns roughly cracked into 2-3 pieces each
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
5-6 peeled small red shallots (optional)
I use onions chopped into big chunks instead of shallots

Place all the ingredients except optional raw shallots or onions in a nonreactive pot, bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to simmer for five minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool to bloodwarm. Drain the eggs and add the crimson liquid and shallots (if using) to the jar with the eggs. Refrigerate.

Eggs are ready to eat after full day and keep refrigerated up to three weeks, during which time the reddish color will more deeply penetrate the white. After that, they’ll grow kinda rubbery and too firm.

1 - Write out pointless lists like this one.
2 - Clean your house/apartment/cardboard-box from top-to-bottom.
3 - Clip, trim, chew and/or paint your nails.
4 - Leave the house/apartment/cardboard-box and go for a walk.
5 - Eat something. Anything will do.
6 - Drink copious amounts of tea/coffee & pee frequently.
7 - Watch a movie you've already seen.
8 - Don't get dressed - stay in your bathrobe all day.. It encourages you to do nothing.
9 - Call up all your friends. Especially the ones you haven't spoken to in *ages*.
10 - Open your books, start reading, get discouraged after 2 sentences, put the books away and cry. Once the tears start, you can't study anyway because everything looks blurry.

CAUTION: All these tips will invariably cause adverse reactions such as:
-GUILT
-exam failure
-more guilt

I was going to join the PCA but never got around to it.>Procrastinator's Creed
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesimally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never put off tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (The Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

8 - Don't get dressed - stay in your bathrobe all day.. It encourages you to do nothing.
9 - Call up all your friends. Especially the ones you haven't spoken to in *ages*.
10 - Open your books, start reading, get discouraged after 2 sentences, put the books away and cry. Once the tears start, you can't study anyway because everything looks blurry.
11 - Post countless "poor me" threads on various forums (this is no doubt not your only one)
-GUILT
-exam failure
-more guilt

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dude, why the hatred of Nataly? What did you do? Try to snog her and she slapped your face? :P:D:D

No hatred dude, just entertaining myself.
She posted that I have to bag her in her every post, so I'm just living up (or down) to her expectations of me:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dude, why the hatred of Nataly? What did you do? Try to snog her and she slapped your face? :P:D:D

must of been totally wasted and passed out then when he tried to "snog" me; i just hope i kicked him in the balls instead - wait, he aint got none! punch in the face will do..

that dude has so no life at all, he just likes picking on others..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

must of been totally wasted and passed out then when he tried to "snog" me; i just hope i kicked him in the balls instead - wait, he aint got none! punch in the face will do..

that dude has so no life at all, he just likes picking on others..

Not just any others dude, just a select few, dont ya just feel special that you're one of them:)

here comes a short bus:ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

She kind of invites it somewhat. I was married to wife #1 for 10 years and didn't get as much personal info form her as I've seen from Nat on here.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

11 - Post countless "poor me" threads on various forums (this is no doubt not your only one)
-GUILT
-exam failure
-more guilt

Actually, this is not true. This is not a "poor me" thread. It's pretty customary for people who are studying to whinge about studying.. It's generally agreed that studying is unpleasant - and this post was a light-hearted list to see humour in my current situation. The "crying" bit is exaggerated just to be funny.. I'm not *actually* crying over an exam (even though it does involve some pretty cruel calculations!!).

And if you look at my post history over the last several days, none of *those* posts are "poor me" posts either.

I posted to a thread to give someone links to advanced motorcycle riding courses.

I posted to a thread about Southerners talking funny to give a link to comedian Jeff Foxworthy (in my mind the funniest man alive!) who does awesome "you might be a redneck" jokes.

I created a poll to determine the importance of good sex in a relationship. This idea came simply out of curiosity - it was certainly not a "boo-hoo" type of thread.

I posted to your "ride this" thread to laugh about a comment that the jaguar bike rider had an.. um.. "interesting" riding position! :D:D

Et cetera, et cetera. You *could* go read through all my posts, and you *wouldn't* find anything even remotely "poor me" about any of them. Unless you were really intent on reading them that way, in which case there's nothing I can do about that.. If you want to misinterpret everything I say, the problem lies with you and not with me.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

If you want to misinterpret everything I say, the problem lies with you and not with me.

Ummm...

I dont have a problem with it, really i dont :):ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you want to misinterpret everything I say, the problem lies with you and not with me.

Ummm...

Yeah, well do you get that your enjoyment relies on making someone else (me in particular) feel bad? Could you possibly give it a rest? You might enjoy picking on me, but I certainly don't. And I never post with the intention to hurt someone's feelings, so genuinely would appreciate you giving me the same courtesy. If that means biting your tongue and not saying anything at all, then maybe try that.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Ummm...

Yeah, well do you get that your enjoyment relies on making someone else (me in particular) feel bad? Could you possibly give it a rest? You might enjoy picking on me, but I certainly don't. And I never post with the intention to hurt someone's feelings, so genuinely would appreciate you giving me the same courtesy. If that means biting your tongue and not saying anything at all, then maybe try that.

Ummm... NO :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

OH, and shouldn't you be studying, instead of being all woeful over internet posts?:ph34r:

Back to the books Slacker

My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No hatred dude, just entertaining myself.
She posted that I have to bag her in her every post, so I'm just living up (or down) to her expectations of me:D:D:D[/reply

You can stop now.

If you want to entertain yourself at the expense of others, we're going to invite you to do that somewhere else.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

You can stop now.

If you want to entertain yourself at the expense of others, we're going to invite you to do that somewhere else.

Can i repectfully decline said invitation:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You can stop now.

Then do not be surprised at the results if you continue.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

You can stop now.

Then do not be surprised at the results if you continue.
I wont be:D:D:D:D:D

Nor will i be particularly perturbed by it:ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I was married to wife #1 for 10 years and didn't get as much personal info form her as I've seen from Nat on here.

Really??:o Maybe I can help ya out! :)

Whatdaya wanna know about yer 1st wife? :$:ph34r::P

I wonder if he has any pictures of her . . . I have a couple I could give him.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun