npgraphicdesign

Someone called me a skydiver today.

Of course the context was "...you're not a real skydiver, you only jump once every couple of weeks..."

:P:D:ph34r:

But at least they were joking...I hope. ;)

Well, I'd say you're a real skydiver.
Maybe, you're just not as skydivery as the skydiver who was talking to you but there is bound to be one skydiveriest skydiver at the skydivering center so, I would just find your level of skydiverers and go skydivering with them, since the skydivier skydive clearly doesn't think you're good enough to be in the same sky with the likes of said skydiver.
My photos

My Videos

Of course the context was "...you're not a real skydiver, you only jump once every couple of weeks..."

Maybe, you're just not as skydivery as the skydiver who was talking to you but there is bound to be one skydiveriest skydiver at the skydivering center so, I would just find your level of skydiverers and go skydivering with them, since the skydivier skydive clearly doesn't think you're good enough to be in the same sky with the likes of said skydiver.

Wha???
:D:ph34r:

+1 . . . I think . . .:S:P

+1 . . . I think . . .:S:P

For that babble, I think he deserves a +2 or +3!
:P

You can say that again...(Cause I sure as hell can't):ph34r:

I would have skydoved today but you made my head all hurtie! >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Maybe, you're just not as skydivery as the skydiver who was talking to you but there is bound to be one skydiveriest skydiver at the skydivering cente

No matter how skydivey you are, there's always gonna be someone skydivier to remind you of how not skydivey you are
__

My mighty steed

Maybe, you're just not as skydivery as the skydiver who was talking to you but there is bound to be one skydiveriest skydiver at the skydivering cente

No matter how skydivey you are, there's always gonna be someone skydivier to remind you of how not skydivey you are

Are they called sky-gods?:D

Chuck

Chuck

No...Packers! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Chuck

No...Packers! ;)

:D:D

Chuck

Chuck

No...Packers! ;)

:D:D

Chuck

Hah!!! :ph34r:

Chuck

I filmed many "Skygods" on thier first jumps...Does that make me "more Skydivery" than they are, even though they are better known now?

Chuck

I filmed many "Skygods" on thier first jumps...Does that make me "more Skydivery" than they are, even though they are better known now?

I think you can safely answer 'yes' to that question. But are you more skydivery then they are?

Chuck

You'll have to ask them... they're the sky-gods!

Chuck

Chuck

Well, the answer to that question in obviously no.
You've gotta know by now that once you achieve sky-god status that you are the mostest and bestest skydivier skydiver in the world, which revolves around you. So, no matter how skydivery you think you are you are never as skydivery as the grooviest sjydiverer guy out there.
If you wanna know just how much betterer they are at the whole skydivery thing then you are just ask them. They'll talk to you forever about how good they are in the sky and it'll make your head spin when you realize that, you are barely a skydiver because your skydiverness is only a fraction of theirs.

All Hail the hypno-toad.
My photos

My Videos

Chuck

Well, the answer to that question in obviously no.
You've gotta know by now that once you achieve sky-god status that you are the mostest and bestest skydivier skydiver in the world, which revolves around you. So, no matter how skydivery you think you are you are never as skydivery as the grooviest sjydiverer guy out there.
If you wanna know just how much betterer they are at the whole skydivery thing then you are just ask them. They'll talk to you forever about how good they are in the sky and it'll make your head spin when you realize that, you are barely a skydiver because your skydiverness is only a fraction of theirs.

All Hail the hypno-toad.

Hummmm...Funny thing is the "Skygods" I am friends with, Chris Erwin, ( filmed him as a student) Dan BC, just good friend and had the priviledge of working with him many times, an Pat Mc Gowan. Tom Falzone, John Hamilton, Eric Inshimer,(sp? ) Jim Wallace. OK , ya get the point..NONE of them have "attitudes...That is what makes them Skygods, they want to help everyone!

that makes them more Skydiverer than many!:ph34r:

i'm dizzy now! Might have soemthing to do with the case of beer that was fullthis morning, and is now empty!:$