npgraphicdesign

Identify that movie quote!!!

Butch and Sundance;)

"I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!'"

Network

The quote in bold was also uttered in a similar form in UHF. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"I've got two words for you: Arterial sclerosis."

"I've got two words for you: Shut the fuck up."

Midnight Run

"Let me see if I've got this straight: in order to be grounded, I've got to be crazy and I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I'm not crazy any more and I have to keep flying. "
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Oh yeah, my turn

"No time for the old in-out love, I've just come to read the meter."

A Clockwork Orange

"Now you drop that gun or I'll shoot her! I'm not gonna ask you again."

"You won't have to."

"What?"

"I said shoot her."

"You'd kill her? just like that?"

"No, you'll kill her...and then I'll kill you...just like that.
I'm itching to kill somebody...it might just as well be you."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Patton

"I'm not guilty. You're the one that's guilty. The lawmakers, the politicians, the Columbian drug lords, all you who lobby against making drugs legal. Just like you did with alcohol during the prohibition. You're the one who's guilty. I mean, c'mon, let's kick the ballistics here, ain't no Uzi's made in Harlem. Not one of us in here owns a poppy field. This thing is bigger than **** *****. This is big business. This is the American way."

Patton

"I'm not guilty. You're the one that's guilty. The lawmakers, the politicians, the Columbian drug lords, all you who lobby against making drugs legal. Just like you did with alcohol during the prohibition. You're the one who's guilty. I mean, c'mon, let's kick the ballistics here, ain't no Uzi's made in Harlem. Not one of us in here owns a poppy field. This thing is bigger than **** *****. This is big business. This is the American way."

New Jack City

"Listen, loyalty is very touching. But it is not the most important thing in your life right now! But what IS important is gravity! I have to remind you Sully, this is my weak arm!"

"Listen, loyalty is very touching. But it is not the most important thing in your life right now! But what IS important is gravity! I have to remind you Sully, this is my weak arm!"

Schwarzenneger in Commando

"When we get out of the eighties; the nineties are going to make the sixties look like the fifties!"
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

"All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my closeup"

Mrs. Doubtfire
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Predator

"Come to think of it, why should I give you a vitamin shot? I'm the one with the hangover. B-12, B-Complex, Crude Liver, and a generous jolt of adrenal cortex. Chased by a Bloody Mary. L'chaim! Now Lila, in order to inject this properly I have to expose my gluteus maximus."

"Want me to do it for ya?"

"Are you perchance a nurse?"

"No, but I used to be a junkie."

"Would it endanger your amateur standing if I asked you to use a sterilized needle?"

"Come to think of it, why should I give you a vitamin shot? I'm the one with the hangover. B-12, B-Complex, Crude Liver, and a generous jolt of adrenal cortex. Chased by a Bloody Mary. L'chaim! Now Lila, in order to inject this properly I have to expose my gluteus maximus."

"Want me to do it for ya?"

"Are you perchance a nurse?"

"No, but I used to be a junkie."

"Would it endanger your amateur standing if I asked you to use a sterilized needle?"

SOB...and it's the only film I ever seen with Robert Loggia in it, I plan to keep it that way!

Btw...was the scrubs episode that cheesy north by northwest reference with the rc bi-plane chasing him? Because asside from the fireball it made on impact it was hardly worthy of being one of scrubs funniest moments.

If you seen the movie,,,you will definitley remember this quote, "Serpentine Shelly! Serpentine!"

The In-Laws. I've only seen the original (Alan Arkin and Peter Falk)

An easy one:

"Come on it's Chezcheslovakia. It's not like we're invading Moscow, it's like invading Wisconsin. We zip in, we zip out.

Yeah, well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once"

You can imagine the reception that line got in a theater in Wisconsin
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

"Luther sent me, said you could teach me some things........I already know how to drink. "

The Sting.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

How bout this one?
"If a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass a hopping"

McCabe and Mrs. Miller. Warren Beatty says it a few times.

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

"Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops, uh, depending on the breaks."

Dr. Strangelove

"There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend;
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.
You dig."

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
Louis D Brandeis

"All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my closeup"

Sunset Boulevard
Louis D Brandeis

"I've got two words for you: Arterial sclerosis."

"I've got two words for you: Shut the fuck up."

Midnight Run

"Let me see if I've got this straight: in order to be grounded, I've got to be crazy and I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I'm not crazy any more and I have to keep flying. "

Catch 22. Some catch, that Catch 22.
Louis D Brandeis