npgraphicdesign

Identify that movie quote!!!

A long-winded one, but it's from one of the all-time great comedies:

Now, Mr. Carter. I know this is completely unorthodox. But I think this is the only way to find that boy. Now that penis had a mole on it - I'd recognize that penis anywhere. In spite of the juvenile snickers of some, this is a serious matter. That seducer and despoiler must be stopped; he's extremely dangerous. And, Mr. Carter, I'm certain that everyone in this room knows who that is. He's a contemptible little pervert who...

too easy...porkies!

Now, Mr. Carter. I know this is completely unorthodox. But I think this is the only way to find that boy. Now that penis had a mole on it - I'd recognize that penis anywhere. In spite of the juvenile snickers of some, this is a serious matter. That seducer and despoiler must be stopped; he's extremely dangerous. And, Mr. Carter, I'm certain that everyone in this room knows who that is. He's a contemptible little pervert who...

too easy...porkies!

Yep. That movie is chock full of awesome quotes. One of the few movies that had me laughing almost through the whole damn movie! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"When I see a naked man chasing a woman down an alley carrying a butcher knife and a hard-on I figure he ain't out collecting for the Red Cross."

Dirty Harry

Just watched it again a couple months ago.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Don't ever try and tell anyone they aren't free, because then they are gonna get real busy killing to prove they are

No takers on this one?

I don't know for sure, but it sounds like its from "Brubaker"(I probably butchered the title) with Robert Redford?
If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!

Don't ever try and tell anyone they aren't free, because then they are gonna get real busy killing to prove they are

No takers on this one?

I don't know for sure, but it sounds like its from "Brubaker"(I probably butchered the title) with Robert Redford?

Nope!

Damn, this is interesting, not a line in this movie I couldn't quote!

No takers on this one?

Nope!

For us old hippies that's an 'easy' one huh rider? ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

No takers on this one?

Easy Rider
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No takers on this one?

Nope!

I'm trying to think of a way to subtly insert 'rider' into a sentence but unfortunately my wit is failing me.

"You a bounty hunter?"

"A man's got to do something for a living these days."

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy. "

No takers on this one?

Nope!

I'm trying to think of a way to subtly insert 'rider' into a sentence but unfortunately my wit is failing me.

Sky RIDER posted it! ;):ph34r:

No takers on this one?

Nope!

Yep!:ph34r:

"You a bounty hunter?"

"A man's got to do something for a living these days."

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy. "

John Wayne I think...but forget the movie!(or was it harrison ford?)

Josie Wales

'when I like someone they ain't around long' .. 'when you dislike someone, they ain't around long either'

The Outlaw Josey Wales.

"No!"
(Unfortunately, this was the only thing I could quote from the movie.)

too easy...porkies!

An all time classic! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcSuyZjjIM
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406