turtlespeed

What words can you NOT make a sexual inuendo out of?

Rosie O'donnell?

Repost

That can't count! It's like anti-sex. I need mental bleach!
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

No skydiving terms could be innuendos, like hard pull, went low, did a three way, got in real fast, hurt my butt . . . .:P

That one spanked me!

I'd jump it

Who cares what it looks like? Use it for now and when you get the money and know what you want, upgrade to a newer model!

Spread your legs more and relax!

Dont forget to PULL!

I use the pull and prey method, its worked so far! ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

No skydiving terms could be innuendos, like hard pull, went low, did a three way, got in real fast, hurt my butt . . . .:P

That one spanked me!

I'd jump it

Who cares what it looks like? Use it for now and when you get the money and know what you want, upgrade to a newer model!

Dont forget to PULL!

that reminds me - my wife is learning to back fly, so the tunnel instructor tells her to lie down in reception and then promptly tells her to "spread her legs" - she cracked up laughing :D We were then treated to her on her back legs spread with a man standing between them instructing her to "arch her back, spread her legs and relax"! for about 5 minutes
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

That one spanked me!

I'd jump it

Dont forget to PULL!

that reminds me - my wife is learning to back fly, so the tunnel instructor tells her to lie down in reception and then promptly tells her to "spread her legs" - she cracked up laughing :D We were then treated to her on her back legs spread with a man standing between them instructing her to "arch her back, spread her legs and relax"! for about 5 minutes

I started to learn to backfly alongside my sister. We've both naturally progressed when it came to both tunnel flying and freefalling. So, sitting in the tunnel, our instructor was explaining it to us. I took naturally to backflying. My sister, not so much. After our session, we got out of the tunnel and went upstairs to take off the gear and go over how we did with our instructor. He explained to my sister that she needs to keep her legs a little more rigid, blahdyblah blah. He looked to me and said, wow, you really did great! next time we'll start off with backflying again but then work our way to your next objective. First thing I said before even thinking about it.... "What can I say? I'm just great on my back!" :S:S:S
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Rosie O'donnell?

Repost

That can't count! It's like anti-sex. I need mental bleach!

Well you could think of it like, I would eat it like Rosie eats cake:ph34r:

What your palm does is kinda private, no?:o:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun