Leapinglizardto

List your top 5-10 favorite quotes from the dz.com forums

Yep! That's part of the problem! :D:D
Go with the ever popular "Boy~Butter"...i hear it taste great, less filling & EPA approved! B|

YOU YOUNG MAN - have a DIRTY MIND! »» I LIKE THAT! >:(:D;):P

It's boredom. Fridays get so slow we have to resort to pervdom. -NWFlyer
NWFlyer invents a new word.

B|:D:D:D Thanks for posting that one! B| NWFlyer has quite a few classic one-liners to list! :)

Yes she usually does....we all come up with them on a occasion.....McBeth once told me there was a reason we all have two hands - hence my sig line - she comes up with some great one liners as well!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

"Your one warning."
-billvon

"Yahoo.com makes "groups" all day long. Feel free to use them"
-quade

"So, when are you going to progress to wearing thongs?"
-skymama

"You guys should start a club or something... you know, with a secret handshake and cryptic speech and everything. "
-sangiro

Go with the ever popular "Boy~Butter"...i hear it taste great, less filling & EPA approved! B|

B|:D:D:D Thanks for posting that one! B| NWFlyer has quite a few classic one-liners to list! :)

Back when she was cool and not runin' for office :P

...she had one of mine as her sig line! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

...she had one of mine as her sig line! ;)

I made up another word in that thread ... Spoobs!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So, what's your answer? Can I pick one out for you? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So, what's your answer? Can I pick one out for you? ;)

And just like that - Her Hotness drags yet another thread into the gutter.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

When I wrote that, I even thought of you calling me a thong-pusher. I realized I think you're right! :ph34r:

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

...she had one of mine as her sig line! ;) Hehe cool sig line - Dammit, politics take the fun outta everything, But just until the elections are over! ;)
I made up another word in that thead ... Spoobs! :D:D I just looked it up with the link! :D:D

So, what's your answer? Can I pick one out for you?
And just like that - Her Hotness drags yet another thread into the gutter

«shaking head» completely shattering that wholesome image, I once had of her! :)[unsure] Or...NOT... You didn't corrupt me the thread, you made me it better! :D>:( can't go against the sig line! ;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Hahaha, how funny!

I promise to only wear thong undies (under my clothes) in your presence!

(I was going to write that without the part in the parenthesis, but it could get misinterpreted.)

For Heaven's sake! By Whom? . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If you look long and hard enough, you could fill a list of 20 greatest quotes, I bet you Skymama penned most of them. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If you look long and hard enough, you could fill a list of 20 greatest quotes, I bet you Skymama penned most of them:D

:D:D:DAgreed without a doubt. as well as a few other mods' quotes. But you KNOW[/B] damn well, no matter how truly Over-the-top funny & or quotable they are, posting them as such, would simply mean that 1/2 of the 1st 2 pages of replies, are going to be 'Suck-up or Ass-kisser' comments. «shaking head» children are such jealous little monsters! :D:D
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

-skymama

OMG you were reading my undies thread in the Women's forum? :D:D

Quite a few of us were wondering about the 'Old Bag' you currently are using! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I say~ we start takin' up a collection now...by the time she needs it in 60-70 years... we can pay it off & have it ready! :$:)

:D:D Oh Sh*t! Very good airtwardo. ROTFLMFAO! I'm in are you going to be the treasurer?

-skymama

OMG you were reading my undies thread in the Women's forum? :D:D Reading it? We pasted links to it on Myspace, YouTube & FaceBook! :D:P:P

I say~ we start takin' up a collection now...by the time she needs it in 60-70 years... we can pay it off & have it ready!

OMG...now I'm going to have to give up on my plan of being cremated and having an ash dive just so I can be buried so I can have that tombstone! :ph34r:

Think it would embarrass my kids? :)