headoverheels

Drive safely

A MUST see for all teenage drivers! I'm showing it to my son this afternoon, and suggesting he show it to his lead foot friend!

how about for all the parents out there who think child safety seats are overrated and in the event of a crash they will just be able to hold onto said baby??
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

how about for all the parents out there who think child safety seats are overrated and in the event of a crash they will just be able to hold onto said baby??

I didn't think there were too many of those people left. Do you see that a lot?

It's a pretty tough video to watch. To anyone who's a parent of teenage children, it's a subject we've all thought about, dreaded. Accidents do happen, and most of them start with stupidity, often not your own. Too many times I've been lucky enough to prevent bad accidents with defensive driving.[:/] I hope my luck continues to hold.

The auto-pedestrian accidents are some of the worst. No argument that the pedestrian in the walkway has right-of-way, but isn't it still wise to watch for oncoming cars, to practice "defensive walking", for lack of a better phrase? I see too many people step blithely into crosswalks without so much as a glance either way. Maybe it's the skydiver in me, but I watch out for myself. I've tried to instill that in my kids, too.

A MUST see for all teenage drivers! I'm showing it to my son this afternoon, and suggesting he show it to his lead foot friend!

At the risk of sounding Racist...mexicans are the worse about that shit!>:(

My wife is the director of emergency Transport and pediactric intensive care at Childrens Hospital, (yes, this biker manage to marry a woman that is not only pretty, but damn smart)

She sees is daily!

At the risk of sounding Racist...mexicans are the worse about that shit!>:(

My wife is the director of emergency Transport and pediactric intensive care at Childrens Hospital, (yes, this biker manage to marry a woman that is not only pretty, but damn smart)

She sees is daily!

John, it happens, but nowhere near as frequently as the past, yet still more times than it should, even once in my eyes is too much.

it may be "racist" but sadly its true, i cant tell you how many wrecks ive seen where you roll up on scene and theres about 9 people between cars of ALL ages and not a single child saftey seat in either car(and im still a VERY new paramedic), its BAD! but nowhere near as bad as it once was thankfully.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

>>At the risk of sounding Racist...mexicans are the worse about that shit!>:(
At the risk of losing a friend that's bullshit. I pull assholes of all colors out of crumbled cars, or a myriad of other situations they get themselves into because they are dumb shits. I lost my very first EMT job because of that kind of thinking. We were rolling a 15 year old Mexican female into the ER at the county hospital. A rich guy in a Mercedes on his cell phone wiped her off her bicycle and broke her hip and pelvis. We spent 15 minutes in the back of the rig and another twenty waiting in line at the ER just trying to keep her alive on the gurney.

When we got to the front of the line we had her pretty much stabilized until my partner said, "Fuck, that's the holdup, all these fucking Mexicans." I looked at her and she was in tears. We handed her off to a doctor and my partner went out to start cleaning the blood from the back of the rig while I stayed behind to finish the paper work.

Then I went outside and called him out of the rig. And I punched him in the face as hard as I could. When he tried to get up and come at me I went off on him until he gave up. Of course he reported me and I lost my job. But I'd do it again. I'm so sick of ignorant white people I could vomit . . .

NickD :)