theonlyski

Pie! (no greenies allowed!)

My wife likes creampie! Does that count?:P

[:/]Cant we just once have a thread that doesn't turn sexual??

What sexual! I love her moist pie, when it comes out the oven I just want to eat it all up! Soooo moist and delicious! :D
IHYD

Since my and airtwardo's pie discussion got deleted somehow.:S

What kinda pie do you like?

Im sort of undecided, but I like the sound of the chocolate creme pie.

Yeah, just make sure if its one of those pies that come frozen, that "they" thaw it out first! I saw someone's nose get broken once getting hit with a sitll frozen pie. :S

And remember, "He who lives by the pie, dies by the pie!" :P:D

I like my mom's chocolate chip pie, and I'm posting to your thread just because you told me I couldn't. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I can't say I have one favorite type of pie... in the summer I really like my cherry pie... in the fall I like to make/enjoy pumpkin pie made with real pumpkins... and winter I enjoy a derby pie (pecan with Chocolate chips)...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I make a VERY good fresh Key Lime pie and it's NOT green. Although I do garnish it with lime zest and lime slices and it's really pretty. I usually make two of these at a time. One is never enough!

My favorite pie is coconut cream pie. However I like the homemade, fresh, real ingredients kind. Not the store bought/restaurant kind. :P

I make a really yummy Apple/Blackberry pie too. That's one of JohnMitchell's favs. It's great right out of the oven. Dish it up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

If you like plain Apple pie, you should try it with a cheese crust or a caramel drizzle on top. Both are fantastic!

My kids like pumpkin pie but only the kind made with fresh pumpkins. The pie made out of canned pumpkin is really terrible. I don't think it even qualifies as real pumpkin pie. It's more like, orange goo processed pie. B|

Oreo cookie pie is on the menu today. My son's girlfriend is coming over. That's her favorite. :D

My kids like pumpkin pie but only the kind made with fresh pumpkins. The pie made out of canned pumpkin is really terrible. I don't think it even qualifies as real pumpkin pie. It's more like, orange goo processed pie. B|

I agree wholeheartedly...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

[Ignore]

I like key lime pie.

Because it's green (duh).

[/ignore]

Thread title says that greenies are not allowed here.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

[Ignore]

I like my mom's chocolate chip pie, and I'm posting to your thread just because you told me I couldn't. :P

[/ignore]

See my above post:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My family decided long ago to always celebrate my birthday on Thanksgiving. I always had pumpkin pie for my birthday cake. A couple years ago my bestest friend bought me a real cake for my birthday.....I'll take a homemade pumpkin pie any day of a the week over cake. :)
My favorite though.....Huckleberry or Rhubarb.