boinky

Mark Wahlberg-Hot? Or Not?

"I have a friend who's 18, male and gay. We went to see "The Other Guys" and he drooled all over Mark Wahlberg. WTF? This kid normally goes for the young, the hairless and the horny. >:(

In all fairness, he's hot in a few of these pictures. But in the movie, he's just a whiny little dweeb! And in my opinion, definitely not lust worthy. :)

So you tell me. If you were just going by his looks/actions in the movie, would [B]YOU think he was hot and doable? ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I think it'd be hot if he begged :). But, well, he's good eye candy :D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Maybe it was just his role in the movie that ruined the hotness for me. But his demeanor and his peacock comments just weren't getting it for me! ;)

Now, I do like to watch him in movies

When he has no shirt on.....:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You all really need to take a look at the movie clip. He does not look sexy in that movie! If he was a woman, men would describe him as "frumpy." :D

Nina

Who here remembers Mark in the old Calvin Klein ads? He managed to look sexy and adorable all at once.

Hello Mark

I don't really have a thing for any actors or singers. Nor, have I seen Mark Wahlberg in a while, but so what if he's aged. Who hasn't? I doubt that I would kick him out of my bed, then or now.

Who here remembers Mark in the old Calvin Klein ads? He managed to look sexy and adorable all at once.

Hello Mark

I don't really have a thing for any actors or singers. Nor, have I seen Mark Wahlberg in a while, but so what if he's aged. Who hasn't? I doubt that I would kick him out of my bed, then or now.

I DO!!

Now he was so hot back then.....:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

"Back then" being the key words! ;) Focus people! :D

I need to stop working and spend more time reading the threads instead of just glancing at them.. :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Doesn't this belong in the Women's forum?

Naaa..it's okay here, hell Wahlberg IS hot, he's even got THREE nipples!!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/04/16/mark-wahlberg-third-nipple/

...I'd do him! :P

You are going to make Divot SOOOOOOOO jealous.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He is one of the few conventionally-good-looking Hollywood guys I like.

Though he is not the sharpest tool, he humbly admits it. He does what he does well. When he rapped (when I was a little girl and listened to the Funky Bunch), it was about NOT getting high and staying clean. And he stays out of the Hollywood BS. He was smart-enough to have a hit show created after him (though I have never seen it), and seems to be faithful to his baby-mama--a tremendous feat by Hollywood standards.

So, yea, I watched The Lovely Bones even though it was not-so-great. :P But, Fear was and I like Mark.

You asked about looks, though. If I saw him in a bar and had never seen/talked with/knew anything about him before I would probably be beyond uninterested.

"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

You asked about looks, though. If I saw him in a bar and had never seen/talked with/knew anything about him before I would probably be beyond uninterested.

Thank you for your honesty! I mean, come on....if we go beyond his stardom, his unbelievably hot underwear ads and the pictures without his shirt from "back in the day" and JUST saw him the way he looked in the movie....I doubt that there are many of us who would give him a second glance.
Nina

Nope....it's a fair bonfire post. I allowed for the men to answer too. Besides, there might be some gay guys that choose to answer the poll without disclosing their sexuality. Why cheat them of an opportunity to get their two cents in? (and a few peeks at some of the old hotter pictures of him) ;)

Nina

Nope....it's a fair bonfire post. I allowed for the men to answer too. Besides, there might be some gay guys that choose to answer the poll without disclosing their sexuality. Why cheat them of an opportunity to get their two cents in? (and a few peeks at some of the old hotter pictures of him) ;)

Like I said . . . the women's forum.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun