Gators1240

Idiot drivers

Well I will get there tomorrow night sometime and crash for the nugget and get up early Tuesday. Do they generally have a good crowd on Tuesdays?

This time of year its a tad slow compared to the cooler months... Remi can fill you in with more info.... I am not sure if the teams will be training as hard now that Nationals are over.

Me... I try to escape Americas version of Crappy English weather when I can and Eloy is my preferred destination when the biblical skies arrive here.... day after day after day of rain in Seattle:S:S

Yup.... but I got 9 of the fuckers on that trip>:(>:(.... WTF... I go out of my way to avoid hitting animals... but like I said.. they were trying to commit suicide.. and yeah... I fixed the dam 4 times... and finally had to get it removed.

Drive a truck!

For some reason the little animals that I cannot avoid seem to make it past the front of the truck... but it seems they like to stick their head up and get naied by the rear end.

If those fuckers would just keep their heads down! Every time I end up running over one, I think that maybe they made it... till the clunk of bone and axle.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Dude, I've made that drive on I-10 to Eloy there and back 3 times in a large Z71. Then to Big Bend and back two separate times in the same Z71.

I've since have made cross country trips in our old 2007 VW Rabbit and since then in our 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen.

I'll stick to the VW, since I'll have LOT more money to spend when I get there! The truck averaged 14mpg on a good day.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dude, I've made that drive on I-10 to Eloy there and back 3 times in a large Z71. Then to Big Bend and back two separate times in the same Z71.

I've since have made cross country trips in our old 2007 VW Rabbit and since then in our 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen.

I'll stick to the VW, since I'll have LOT more money to spend when I get there! The truck averaged 14mpg on a good day.

Amen to that...I like my JettaTDI..... I get 600miles + per tank as a daily commuter/driver with a best of 58MPG on a trip.. flat.. cool... my 2003 Dodge 4x4 Diesel... not so much. It does pertty good though about 22MPG on the open flat roads.. but around town... uh yeah 17MPG.. My diesel dollar goes a hell of a lot farther in the Jetta

Amen to that...I like my JettaTDI..... I get 600miles + per tank as a daily commuter/driver with a best of 58MPG on a trip.. flat.. cool... my 2003 Dodge 4x4 Diesel... not so much. It does pertty good though about 22MPG on the open flat roads.. but around town... uh yeah 17MPG.. My diesel dollar goes a hell of a lot farther in the Jetta

Yeah, my Z71 gets about 20mpg highway (depending on how I drive it) If I were to actually drive like a sane person (which oddly as it seems, every deployment I come back and drive better) I could probably get more.

I realize that the little cars get way better MPG, but my truck is paid off.B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Yeah, my Z71 gets about 20mpg highway (depending on how I drive it) If I were to actually drive like a sane person (which oddly as it seems, every deployment I come back and drive better) I could probably get more.

So is mine;)

So is mine;)

Well... you don't have to over-compensate for anything... do you?:P

So is mine;)

Well... you don't have to over-compensate for anything... do you?:P

Nope;) I can get any size I want at the toy store:)

The last two times I drove small cars (something smaller than a trailblazer) was these two courses:

http://www.gryphonsecurity.com/mfpc.htm

&

http://www.evoschool.com/index.php

The second one we used rentals... had to get new tires after the second day:)

Ok so I have seen some retarded people driving before but the beginning of my drive this morning takes the cake. I wake up, get a cup of coffee, get in my car and hop on I-10 in Mississippi on my way out to california. 10 minutes later (at 5:30am) I have to swerve across 3 lanes which luckily were empty, because there was a car coming head on at me on an interstate that is divided by concrete barriers, oh and I was on a bridge as well. I've never even heard of something like this happening or someone being that drunk that they could make that big of a mistake, any ideas?

google the Radcliff Ky DUI accident.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Ok so I have seen some retarded people driving before but the beginning of my drive this morning takes the cake. I wake up, get a cup of coffee, get in my car and hop on I-10 in Mississippi on my way out to california. 10 minutes later (at 5:30am) I have to swerve across 3 lanes which luckily were empty, because there was a car coming head on at me on an interstate that is divided by concrete barriers, oh and I was on a bridge as well. I've never even heard of something like this happening or someone being that drunk that they could make that big of a mistake, any ideas?

Is that the one where a drunk pick up driver going the wrong way on the highway smashed head on into a school bus? B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is that the one where a drunk pick up driver going the wrong way on the highway smashed head on into a school bus? B|

yup. few dozen kids got killed i believe. named the worst drunk driving accident to date.

wanna know the scariest thing. . . .

the guy who committed the crime is free now(so im told by my last traffic school instructor, [damn speeding tickets, actually learned something that time]). he only got something like 20 years or so. . .
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.