Nataly

Home remedies for a cold??

Been sneezing all day, and I don't like to medicate... Anyone have any home remedies (not involving drugs) they swear by for the common cold?

Fallacio.

Gets REALLY INTERESTING

Guy - Receive Fellacio - Girls get to give - everyone is happy.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been (cough)thinking(cough) about this, and I would caution you on this recommendation.

During a cold, one develops sinus and nasal congestion. This necessitates ORAL RESPIRATION.

and ummmmm.... well..... if you think gagging is distracting, try coughing and choking. :o:o:o

Guy - Receive Fellacio - Girls get to give - everyone is happy

If the woman has a runny nose, how will she know when she's done?:S

:PEw.:D

His reaction - He'll tell her - just as it should be.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Guy - Receive Fellacio - Girls get to give - everyone is happy

If the woman has a runny nose, how will she know when she's done?:S

:PEw.:D

Imagine the pain as she sneezes and involuntary movement clamps her mouth shutB|
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Do it their way, and it will take you at least 7 days to get over your cold. Do it my way, and you'll kick it in a week.

Reminds me of an old Beverly Hillbillies episode. A group of doctors were investigating Grannies home brew cold cure. Seems you take a drink of it and in 7-10 days your cold was gone.

I too prefer more natural remedies but will admit when I get a "bad" cold I will resort to OTC drugs. Just spent the past week fighting one and it has been at least three years since my last. One thing that helps me, at least to clear my head, is honey with just enough lemon juice to thin it out and load it with cayenne pepper. Shot glass will do. Does it "cure" my cold, no, but makes my sinuses drain. Oh, and I do a sinus rinse too.

Good luck. Feel better.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

put some eucalyptus oil into a pot with some water. heat the water until it is steaming, then breath deeply over it for a while. or if you have a humidifier you can put the oil into that and sit by it.

it will clear you up really good for a while.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."