kingbunky

who is the antithesis of lady gaga?

someone in a cube close to me bought a lady gaga cd, and she plays it repeatedly. it's not loud, so i can't complain, but it's just kind of an irritating background noise. and she hums along to it.

i want to turn the tables. >:(
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

nah, i think she'd like george strait and barry manilow. tiny tim would make my ears bleed.

just get some heavy metal. and play that.
i recommend something along the lines of

whitechapel
job for a cowboy
cradle of filth

or you could just play a yoko ono cd. but then youd prolly just want to kill yourself more
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I've never worked in such circumstancess, But I thought most offices had rules to wear ear phones for music...try buying her a pair, surely she will get the hint!

I used to work at a motorcycle shop where one of the other mechanic whistled non stop all day....it is amazing how it grinds on your nerves after a few days! , So I feel your pain;)

I love Michael Buble! I just said he's the antithesis to Lady Gaga, (who I don't care for);)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Michael Buble

You're hating on Michael Buble? What kind of horrible person are you?! :o

Well, ...either that or he's hating on Lady Gaga. :)

I have no clue who it is, so off to look it up!

save yourself the time. i got stuck listening to him for HOURS one shift. . . i wanted to die!! :(
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

"I was told I could listen to my radio at a reasonable volume..."

"Excuse me, but i think you have my stapler. . . "

I love Michael Buble! I just said he's the antithesis to Lady Gaga, (who I don't care for);)

I dont know, I'd probably put him in a close category to Lady Gaga... most of my peers who enjoy her also enjoy him. so, I doubt it would be punishment for the girl. I'd go with big band music.

I dont know, I'd probably put him in a close category to Lady Gaga... most of my peers who enjoy her also enjoy him. so, I doubt it would be punishment for the girl. I'd go with big band music.

[cough]Michael Buble is big band [/cough] :P
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Michael Buble

save yourself the time. i got stuck listening to him for HOURS one shift. . . i wanted to die!! :(

Ditto

Michael Buble

Ditto

Bob Seger and Lynryd Skynyrd more you're cup o tea?:P

[cough]Michael Buble is big band [/cough] :P

Fine! Let me rephrase. Big band music Im talking about is 40s era. Swing music and such.