Ban Bingo

I was thinking SkyRider for that (funny as hell) pee dripping, flapping raw chicken breast thing

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I was thinking SkyRider for that (funny as hell) pee dripping, flapping raw chicken breast thing

I was worried about that one too....Anyone not know what we are talking about, count yourself lucky....that kind of thing stays in yoru mind forever...:ph34r:

I was worried about that one too....Anyone not know what we are talking about, count yourself lucky....that kind of thing stays in yoru mind forever...:ph34r:

That's the only post that made me gag and almost barf. Took a few tries to watch the whole thing.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

That's the only post that made me gag and almost barf. Took a few tries to watch the whole thing.

You'll never look at grandparents the same again!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME :)

I bet I could bannned in this forum FAR FAR easier than anything you could say or do:ph34r::ph34r:

You and me both! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I dont know why and would probably regret it........but I am curious to find out what you all are talking about.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

I dont know why and would probably regret it........but I am curious to find out what you all are talking about.

Post #4253 in the billyvance thread. And yes, you will regret it...

-NickDG

Post #4253 in the billyvance thread. And yes, you will regret it...

I guess I have been spared.............for now. Video will not play on my phone. Guess I will have to wait till I can get to an actual computer.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.