livendive

Kudo's for Velocity Sports Equipment

I've had my Infinity for a little over 4 years now. If I remember correctly, I got it shortly after Kelly unveiled the current design. Anyhow, I developed a slight wear problem and sent Kelly a PM a couple weeks ago. He was back to me within the hour and sent me the parts I'd need for the fix later that day. Well, following a diagnosis of "sewing machine inadequacy" last night, I had to get ahold of him again...at which point he agreed to do the work for free if I'd just pay the shipping costs... $16, round-trip. Not a bad price for a job that involves removal and reattachment of the top reserve flap and riser cover tucktab pockets!

Anyhow, I just wanted to give him and his company props. The Infinity is a top-notch rig, especially for the price, and the customer service from Velocity is unbeatable. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I have talked with Kelly a few times on the phone and e-mail... He was very helpful. Responded within minutes.

My next container will be an Infinity me thinks...

Kelly rocks...

Kelly and the crew at Velocity indeed ROCK.

He has made me two rigs so far. both very customized for my figure.... and I bought a used one that is being retrofitted right now with the " Amazon" modification( Lowered chest strap that is under my bustline.)

The rigs are well made, the quality is supurb.. the customer service is outstanding... the fit is awsum on all three of them and I KNOW they are freefly friendly beyond compare since I routinely take mine into the range of 250 MPH Plus doing Speed Skydiving ( real speed not transient spikes)

BIG Kudos and Amazon hugs to the peeps of Velocity Sports.

Kelly is just awesome and his rigs are the best in my opinion. Customer care couldn't be better as far as I'm concerned. I have 2 Infinity rigs, one older one brand new. I love them both and will continue to support Velocity Sports so long as I'm skydiving and even thereafter if I ever stop.

KUDOS TO KELLY AND VSE!B|

Sharkrig 3.0 is in!!!! It looks sick, too! >:( Won't jump it until the new main comes in at the end of the month. Until then, 2.0 will continue to fly with an old Stiletto. :ph34r: Oh, and PD rocks, too!

Yes, :D. Also owe for my 500th AFF-I jump.B|