turtlespeed

Don't you just hate it when someone PM's you

Or I'll sick Morticia on you.

Skymama?

No, Morticia is a member of Neds, that LOVES using 200 dollar words, during simple converstion, to show off her education!

Which even Einstien said makes you look like a fool..(to talk above your audience)

I think that when the audience lacks a decent education, since that seems to be the direction that so many aspire to now by looking down their collective noses at anyone who does achieve one, I would guess that most words look all expensive and stuff. That does seem to be a huge problem in this country.

Idiocracy is coming!!!!!

It is already here and they are walking amonst the general public. The world has to balance out with the different levels of education or we would all be the exact same cranky ass person.
General rule of thumb is just because someone has had more of an opportunity to achieve a higher education doesnt mean the others who have not are stupid. ;)

Very Well said...

I was not allowed "school" education, but many of my deploma carrying friends, have no idea how to survive on their own!

If both work together..You have a society!

When I went off to college... I swore I would never let school interfere with my education!

I like that answer so I am going to use it to..;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Good, because Twardo has so little that is actually of any use anymore-make him feel like a contributing member of society.

I'm sure the Library of Congress has some of the stone tablets that he learned his multiplication tables on. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Good, because Twardo has so little that is actually of any use anymore-make him feel like a contributing member of society.

Like YOU'LL ever make 'Team Leader'! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

So many personal attacks so little time off

If you want me to lock the thread, just let me know.

So she holds the power?[:/]

It wwasnt; even about her, from what I understand! (yet she does it)

What about post #5 from Turtle was hard to understand?

It was Amazon - and no - it doesn't happen a lot -

Twice ever.

Remster

Twice ever.

So , I still ask, the person sending PM's then blocks the responder fro respond, Holds the power to stop any conversation that they abused the system?

All the nasty PM's I recieved blocked the ability to respond...total chickenshit thing to do....but they did it...the fact they happen to be one of the people in thsi thread maybe is just a cowinkydink!

BUT, Abusing PM's, is the same as abusing the forum....if you don;t have the balls to say it in public, then don't say it!

Twice ever.

So , I still ask, the person sending PM's then blocks the responder fro respond, Holds the power to stop any conversation that they abused the system?

All the nasty PM's I recieved blocked the ability to respond...total chickenshit thing to do....but they did it...the fact they happen to be one of the people in thsi thread maybe is just a cowinkydink!

BUT, Abusing PM's, is the same as abusing the forum....if you don;t have the balls to say it in public, then don't say it!

Squeak did that to me a while back -
gave me a right nasty PM and then blocked me - :D:D

I was thinking - What - are you 4?

But all that is in the past - i am sure that people don't do stuff like that anymore.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow
I think someone has their itty bitty little girl panties all twisted up around their little boy parts

:o:$:$...I like how it makes me feel all tingly...:)....like climbin' the rope in gym class! :ph34r:

Is that why you liked to put Ben Gay in your hemmoroid cream?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Wow
I think someone has their itty bitty little girl panties all twisted up around their little boy parts

:o:$:$...I like how it makes me feel all tingly...:)....like climbin' the rope in gym class! :ph34r:

Is that why you liked to put Ben Gay in your hemorrhoid cream?

...sure ain't gonna use window putty like YOU do! :)

Wow

How'd you know?:o

Wow

All your windows fell out! :D

Wow

All your windows fell out! :D

OH -

Damn Sybian!>:(

+1
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

. . . and you try to reply back and they have you blocked?>:(

Doesn't seem very logical does it?[:/]

haha. I have a had a few pms where I tried to reply and it said they don't accept private messages. Oh well.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

+1

Well, use the PMs anyway, eh? Some of us don't care to have to wade through personal BS and bickering to get to the good stuff. Besides, sometimes it's just depressing.

Now, publicly tweaking noses is allowed and oftentimes THAT'S the "good stuff"!
:D:D

The serious stuff? Not so good.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

When I went off to college... I swore I would never let school interfere with my education!

I hear you were more concerned with being a tight end.
Putty in Turtle's hands, even.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

+1

Well, use the PMs anyway, eh? Some of us don't care to have to wade through personal BS and bickering to get to the good stuff. Besides, sometimes it's just depressing.

Now, publicly tweaking noses is allowed and oftentimes THAT'S the "good stuff"!

The serious stuff? Not so good.

What a few people here fail to realize is that the MODS will tell people to take it to PM's

I would be happy to say what I feel about abusive guys who follow me around and post in every fucking thread I post to and try their damndest to get me banned or get a fun rememberance of the moon landing in 1969 thread moved to SC by adding political content to it here in Bonfire, just for example, and when you ask them to please not do that they just sneer at you and keep going on and on and on with the same kind of crap. ( Certain mods are very very tweaky about that sort of thing.... notice my missing sig line??) So yes I would be happy to say the same things to their faces but certain mods sort of frown on it and send me nastygrams telling me I will be kicked off the site permanently.

I do not put up with abusive people in my life so why the fuck would I want to leave my PM's open to those who try to spread their feces all over that venue as well.