LisaH

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I Think I have the hardest part today. Going to my sisters house and suffering through the Holiday with her in laws. A house full of French people who are always right, better than you,
Make you eat everything on your plate and more, stuff you with wine, and I still have to sit at the kid table.

But I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)

I hope you day is filled with football, drinks, family/friends, and over eating. :)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You too, Sweetie. I'm off to work for 8 hours, then home for Thanksgiving dinner. I hope everyone has a great day, and a special thanks to all our men and women in uniform who have to be away from their families on this holiday. :)

Ain't you one of them guys who keeps everyone alive on the busiest travel day of the year? Thanks for all you do.

You too, Sweetie. I'm off to work for 8 hours, then home for Thanksgiving dinner. I hope everyone has a great day, and a special thanks to all our men and women in uniform who have to be away from their families on this holiday. :)

Ain't you one of them guys who keeps everyone alive on the busiest travel day of the year? Thanks for all you do.

This place needs a "Like" button. B|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm thankful the semester is almost over which means I'm one semester closer to graduating, finding a decent job and skydiving again!!
It's been 20 years since I jumped regularly. I walk around everywhere with my eyes fixed on the skies.... and looking at towers and buildings thinking, "hey that's a base jump!" I can't wait to start jumping again. I've been away too long.

Happy Thanksgiving to all here. :)

Card carrying member of the
Nanny State Liberation Front

Happy thanksgiving! I'm thankful today for my family, my beautiful wife and 3 daughters. I have my health and I'm not broke. I have a good job and can provide for my family. I have alot to be thankful for!:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

:)

Back at cha.:ph34r:

I get to be all domestic and stuff today.. the bird is finishing its thawing and is almost ready to enter the oven and I have some friends coming who can make it a very worthwhile day. All of my family is on the far side of this country so I make do with people I can share with. The punkin pie is done, the fresh cranberry sauce is made the house smells wonderful:)

I am home from a nice Thanksgiving with my sister and her in laws. Everything you can image was cooked, eaten, and drank. They are all French and believe in making making a normal Thanksgiving dinner with a few extra delicacies which were snails and deserts. Yes, I ate snails and they were fantastic!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly