cocheese

Predict the poster below you

hey all.

so what did everyone get for xmas?

rider

I still haven't gotten part of mine.... :-P but other than that, gift cards, clothes, panini press, boots, and a roller skate belt buckle. Don't hate, mutumbo. Back to you.
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

I got a foot massager cause my sister was tired of me paying my nephew to massage my feet. Hey, I am not going to just give the kid a buck, he is going to earn it. A nec pillow with built in massager, gift cert to get my toes done..:)

ladydoc

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I got a foot massager cause my sister was tired of me paying my nephew to massage my feet. Hey, I am not going to just give the kid a buck, he is going to earn it. A nec pillow with built in massager, gift cert to get my toes done..:)

ladydoc

Awww that's sweet!! About the kid buying you the present all on his own, not the cold part. You better get feeling better before new years, I KNOW you've probably got amazing plans. My puppies got me a whole night and day of diarrhea to clean up. :( they finally seem to be feeling better. :)
DD
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

ladydoc

Awww that's sweet!! About the kid buying you the present all on his own, not the cold part. You better get feeling better before new years, I KNOW you've probably got amazing plans. My puppies got me a whole night and day of diarrhea to clean up. :( they finally seem to be feeling better. :)
DD

I have a 10yr old so no going out on New years night for a few yrs..[:/] I am going to visit with a few people on the 1st.

ladydoc
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

well if anyone is wondering pizzza does not taste as good the second time coming up as it does going down. :(

skycame

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

well if anyone is wondering pizzza does not taste as good the second time coming up as it does going down. :(

skycame

Oh no! You're vomiting too?! :( and yea, pizza, not the best choice. Marinara = acidic = rips your throat apart... Feel better sweetheart.
DD

skycame

Oh no! You're vomiting too?! :( and yea, pizza, not the best choice. Marinara = acidic = rips your throat apart... Feel better sweetheart.
DD

Good morning all!!!

Hope you all enjoyed Christmas!!

Turtle

howdy yall. so, i feel a little better, but not much. at least i havent puked today.

how are yall doing?

skitziekins.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

howdy yall. so, i feel a little better, but not much. at least i havent puked today.

how are yall doing?

skitziekins.

I'm going to be solo at work today because 3 of the guys all came down with the flu. Should be an interesting day. God, I really hope it is quiet today!

SouthernMan

Can't help with the accounting. Had Christmas morning with my girls this morning. They are now playing with friend while I relax.

Skootz.

Did you have a good time w your girls? I'm having the slowest day at work. Slower than any day yet this year. Boooring.
Ummm, DD

Had a great Christmas morning. They are here all week and we have lots and lots of fun plans.

Evening now, Skyrider.

That's very nice. How often do you see your girls? We were hoping my parents' Yorkie was going to have her babies but she hasn't yet... Oh well, soon enough.
Turtle