NickDG

Sorry ...

-I might be getting on the wrong side of the fence here.-

I don't know what was said. I have been away from Dropzone.com for a few days.
What I do know... is that there is no way to be banned from a website.
Period.
I will not share the information on how to do so. (not even in a PM)
:|

This is a JSYK post.

Take Care

I don't have a license for this.

Of course, he could come back with another user name. Unless he told someone, it would be hard to tell. But we'd all think the new guy (girl?) reminded us alot of skyrider.

I miss him already. :(
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Of course, he could come back with another user name. Unless he told someone, it would be hard to tell. But we'd all think the new guy (girl?) reminded us alot of skyrider.

Yeah, its not exactly hard. Lol.

I miss him too :(He was my nightly entertainment in the "guess whose next" forum, which also got shut down :(. Since all yall sleep all night.....wussies!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Hey, not everyone can stay up all night long:P

He sure was entertaining......especially his druken typing:D:D

So, c'mon mods, give him one last chance??

If not, you all will have to keep us entertained till the sun comes back up.

Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Not saying he should be banned or making any judgment on punishment (actually I think forever (if that’s what it is) is excessive so I guess I am) but…

When he was told “Skyrider, stop with the one link multiple posts with no description and tone the content down. For your purposes, keep it R rated since you have displayed a penchant for posting materials that clearly don't belong in this thread or on this web site forum.”. Now that was in July. Take a look at his postings in the BillyVance's sick and twisted and/or NSFW photo attachment thread since then. I don’t think he maliciously does it but he does it.

Maybe that isn’t why he was banned but it would be enough.
If you really miss him, he can still be found posting on this site.

Permanent would be considerd a bit excessive I think. Warnings, suspension and banning should be the correct order to do things. Not just warnings and then, thats it, you are gone. But what do I know:S

Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Yeah, cause they can't block IP addresses...:S

But then again, he could find a way around that, I just doubt he will.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

No. You dont ground them for life do you? You dont take away their favorite toy permanently do you? No, you dont. You start off with a lighter punishment and then work your way up from there.

hehehehehehehehehhe-- Hang around dude. You gonna loveeee these Mods. I Think I have proved beyone a shadow of a doubt,,, that "THEY HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR"
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

OK, you've all had some time to voice your opinion. I'll tell you again, Skyrider was given many warnings about the content he posted, he chose to ignore them.

I'm going to lock this thread for the "beating a dead horse" rule. Besides, the Mod bashing is hurting my feelings. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon