hcsvader

Number of partners

I was having an argument at work with a guy who said that men are the same women for the number of sexual partners they have. We both agree that it takes two to tango, however our disagreement was that he thought that most women had a proportinal number of partner to men. Example, women are jus the same as men 50/50. wheras I believe a small percentage of men have a very high number of partners whereas women generally have an average number of partner. Example, 20% of men are sleeping with 80% of the women.

Myself I fall somewhere on option 4. However I have been single most of my life, never had an ongoing relationship lasting more than 6 months, travel alot, work away alot blah blah.

I have met a couple of women who have told me they have had more partners than me (150-250). most Fall into the second option(25-50), followed closely by the first option (1-25)

Just curious as to what the reality is. Also I'm sure age play a factor here but I don't really care to make that complex of a poll. Guys please dont vote, i think this could be interesting.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I think you would be the norm for many women in very long term relationships unless you played.

I also think that many women have the opportunity for HUGE numbers.

If they choose to they can certainly get laid every damn time they want.

I think many are cautious about telling the whole story for fear of what the other women will say and treat them like afterwards.

ON that note I have seen guys get an attitude was well, I just don't understand it.:|

OMG!

I now know that I have no connection with today's society.

Just the categories scare me. I thought it was a poll for amusement until I saw that people were answering.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I thought it was a poll for amusement until I saw that people were answering.

Yeah, but the majority of respondents are answering the lowest amount of 1-25. The other replies could always be people who are messing with the poll just because they're weird that way.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The other replies could always be people who are messing with the poll just because they're weird that way.

I don't think so. The replies seem in line with what women I know would answer. In high school and college I usually knew at least one girl who by my age now (I'm mid-30's) would fall into the 100+ category, but the majority would be under 50 and probably under 25.

I think the guys are quite capable of leaving the polls alone in this forum.

What are you talking about? I never mentioned guys specifically in my post.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think the guys are quite capable of leaving the polls alone in this forum.

What are you talking about? I never mentioned guys specifically in my post.

does that mean i could mess it up!? ;)

i mean, i'm not saying i know it all.. but from my experience, like, i'm 36 and have dated since the age of 16 or something, so 20yrs, and MANY girlfriends.. when i was 20 i dated a 40yr old, now that i'm almost 40, i'm now dating a 20yr old.. anyway, if they were all completely honest, i'd say the number of partners has gone up with how young they are/were.

probably just a side-effect of "emancipation".. :S
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

OMG! I now know that I have no connection with today's society. Just the categories scare me. I thought it was a poll for amusement until I saw that people were answering.

I was trying to imagine over 250 sex partners... Wouldn't you lose count? That would be a different sex partner, every single month, for 21 years straight! And if somewhere along the way there you actually fall in love and date the same person for a year, that's going to just throw the average way off.

the majority of respondents are answering the lowest amount of 1-25.

The poll really should have split the 1-25 category into 2 or 3 categories to make it meaningful. Personally, I wouldn't put someone who's had 2 or 3 partners into the same category as someone who's had 19 or 20.

Anyone, male or female, who's had more than 100 has something wrong in the head. That, or does it for a living.

the majority of respondents are answering the lowest amount of 1-25.

The poll really should have split the 1-25 category into 2 or 3 categories to make it meaningful. Personally, I wouldn't put someone who's had 2 or 3 partners into the same category as someone who's had 19 or 20.

Anyone, male or female, who's had more than 100 has something wrong in the head. That, or does it for a living.

dont think i've had 100, but i'm pretty sure i'm way over 50. and i dont do it for a living, and i also think there's nothing wrong with my head..

your logic may vary! :S
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

your logic may vary!

Or not.

so, what is it you're trying to say!?

NO one-liners in this forum, remember!? ;)

i dont think you can judge a person by numbers, much like you cant judge a skydiver by how many jumps they've made. there's this friend of mine that started jumping a velo with around 700 jumps, and with something like 1000 jumps, he seriously kicked ass in swooping-competitions.. not saying he's the norm, he IS a talent, just saying..

same with (sexual) partners.. ;)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

what is it you're trying to say!?

I generally don't try to say things; I just say them.

well, it makes no point to me anyway.. but i'm just eurotrash, so take it for what it's worth.. :S
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I think there needs to be a lower number on that poll. Like maybe 1-10. 1-25 is a large stretch to get an idea of how many different partners a female has had.

Well then again you dz.commers are some horny ass people so maybe 1-25 is accurate for a poll..:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I am so relieved to see that other people think double digits are high.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

OMG!

Just the categories scare me. I thought it was a poll for amusement until I saw that people were answering.

Well, not everybody is like that in today's society. Based on this poll (like the lowest answer being 1-25??? How a bout a 1-5, or 1-10 option in there somewhere???), I seem like a freakin' prude! And I was even in a sorority! :D
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

OMG!

Well, not everybody is like that in today's society. Based on this poll (like the lowest answer being 1-25??? How a bout a 1-5, or 1-10 option in there somewhere???), I seem like a freakin' prude! And I was even in a sorority! :D

gosh, you fucking yanks, fucking fess up, i'm not the best-looking dude, and honestly, i do get laid WAY more.. :S
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda