shah269

So should I expect to get something?

three down....
hedge your best brothers...hedge your bets.
it's all about just having a reserve to ensure you never have a dull saturday.
such is life right?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

No...the relationship IT was domesticated, you know the whole 'house, dog, lawn mower...personalized trash cans' thing. :$

In other words, it was you that got domesticated.:P

:D:D:D

~Decade back...

She & I sitting in the brand new Ford Explorer,
she's sayin' how much better it rides that the Corvette we got rid of, my head snaps backwards...I'm lookin' at her, thinkin' to myself -

Who are you & when the hell did THIS happen?!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you want her to feel special, then do or get something. Small, impersonally personal (like 2 chocolate-covered strawberries delivered to her office or home or eaten on a wine-bar date, or, if it's more serious, a meal that you cook).

If she makes it clear she expects something, you might want to consider whether you want to keep dating her...

Wendy P.

How is that going to work in your case ? I didn't think you had an office at the moment.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Can you please advise me. I'm having some problems. I'm currently running the latest version of Girlfriend and I've been having some problems lately. I've been running the same version of DrinkingBuddies 1.0 all along as my primary application, and all the girlfriend releases have always conflicted with it. I hear that DrinkingBuddies won't crash if you run girlfriend in background mode with the sound turned off. But I'm embarrassed to say I can't find the switch to turn the sound off. I just run them separately, and it works okay. Girlfriend also seems to have a problem coexisting with my Golf program, often trying to abort Golf with some sort of timing incompatibility. I probably should have stayed with girlfriend 1.0, but I thought I might see better performance with GirlFriend 2.0. After months of conflicts and other problems, I consulted a friend who has had experience with GirlFriend 2.0. He said that I probably didn't have enough cache to run girlfriend 2.0, and that eventually it would require a Token ring to run properly. He was right --- as soon as I purged my cache, it uninstalled itself. Shortly after that, I installed girlfriend 3.0 beta. All the bugs were supposed to be gone, but the first time I used it gave me a virus. I had to clean out my whole system and shut down for a while.

I very cautiously upgraded to girlfriend 4.0. This time I used a SCSI probe first and also installed a virus protection program. It worked okay for a while until I discovered that GirlFriend 1.0 was still in my system! Then I tried to run GirlFriend 1.0 again with GirlFriend 4.0 still installed, but GirlFriend 4.0 has a feature that I didn't know about that automatically senses the presence of any other version of girlfriend and communicates with it in some way, which results in the immediate removal of both versions! The version I have right now works pretty well, but there are still some problems. Like all versions of girlfriend, it is written in some obscure language that I can't understand, much less reprogram. Frankly, I think there is too much attention paid to the look and feel rather than the desired functionality. Also, to get the best connections with your hardware, you usually have to use gold-plated contacts. And I've never liked how GirlFriend is totally "object-oriented". A year ago, a friend of mine upgraded his version of GirlFriend to GirlFriendPlus 1.0, which is a Terminate and Stay Resident version of GirlFriend. He discovered that GirlFriendPlus 1.0 expires within a year if you don't upgrade to Fiancee 1.0. So he did. But soon after that, he had to upgrade to Wife 1.0, which he describes as a "huge resource hog". It has taken up all of his space, so he can't load anything else. One of the primary reasons that he upgraded to Wife 1.0 is that it came bundled with FreeSexPlus 1.0. Well, it turns out that the resource allocation module of Wife 1.0 sometimes prohibits access to FreesexPlus, particularly the new Plug-Ins he wanted to try. On top of that, Wife 1.0 must be running on a well warmed-up system before he can do anything. Although -he did not ask for it, Wife 1.0 came with MotherInLaw 1.0 which has an automatic pop-up feature that he can't turn off. I told him to try installing Mistress 1.0, but he said that he heard if you try to run it without first uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete MSMoney files before doing the uninstall itself, Then Mistress 1.0 won't install anyway due to insufficient resources. Can you help??
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Don't you hate it when your friends are 100% right.
There were 5.
One, the ONE i really liked...sent me the "You are a really nice guy...." email on Sunday. Shame she was such an amazing catch.
One well....let's just say.....NO
And another is so so....cute but is "tool food" and I'm not a "tool".
So let's say two out.....but fear not...

Friends and I were out and they want to take me on a doubble date....and a few hours later I get an email from another gir who wants to go out.
This numbers gam thing may be the way to go.

Why focus on just one person, when you can focus on nothing and never have a dull Saturday night?
:)
Shame about the girl who sent me the email. I really thought she was cute and I was actually turned on by her brain. :o

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Shame about the girl who sent me the email. I really thought she was cute and I was actually turned on by her brain. :o

Well, I guess a skull fuck is out of the question then?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, I guess a skull fuck is out of the question then?

Yeah! ;)
No she was really smart and had such a great view on life and design. I really enjoyed talking to her and spending time with her...........but it's a numbers game.....here today gone today.
Nothing I could have said or done could have changed how that email got to me.

I guess I'm in the minority. Dating more than one woman at a time would drive me batty.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

her
Wendy we are talking 5 girls here!
If it were just one or two I would be fine.
Well I guess I am, of the 5 I've seen one only twice, aother only three times, one 4 and the other I traveled with for two weeks.
You know....I "should" be ok!

dude, is that even a question? invite all 5 over, propose an orgy, the ones that stay are keepers.. it's EASY!!! :)

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I guess I'm in the minority. Dating more than one woman at a time would drive me batty.

That is becuase your brain works on logic. Anti-logic is like throwing a ball bearings into the dryer.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've got to admit. I'm kind of tempted to test his theory. As long as it's in the open and honest (guess that throws sex out the window) it could be an interesting experience.

Yes it does hurt your head a bit...all the names and what not.

But yeah as long as you are open women can't get pissed at you....a girl I was out with yesterday teaching her how to rock climb in exchange for her making me dinner.....i thought i was going to have "DINNER :)....just called me and the conversation turned to what I was doing tomorrow evening....well I have a date I said...."with who?" well some cute blond girl...amazing how much brunets and blond hate each other...."Oh really" she says...."how many girls do you go out with?"...I said so far as of yesterday I've been out with 5 different girls in two weeks.....so she tried the usual BS test and told me a story about how she went out with 3 guys in one day.....bla bla bla....yeah. Ended that with a quick, you just have to know what you want and all I'm doing is hedging my bets to assure I find what I'm looking for. Sadly that put her in her place.....but I think she gets it.

Look I think I'm a catch. Yeah I'm brash yeah I'm shallow yeah I'm one step above Homer Simpson....but I also am a very caring mature person who knows when to put up and shut up. I have a bright future with my education, I love to live life, I cook, i love to travel, i do my best to stay in shape and and I don't think I look that bad. So......why not?

It would be nice to call someone at the end of the day of skydiving or a 200 mile ride and just say "Yeah I'm ok, I miss you and can't wait to see you."

I'm not a dog, I'm just in a strange way, being careful.

Give it a shot if you have the time.

So, Shah...what was the answer? Get anything?

I was wondering the same thing.

Well there was that nice dinner on Sunday night.
I was hoping it woud have been more....but that's ok.

A few text messages a few phone calls a few offers to go out this week any time any place.....their treat...it was nice.

I'm actually going to be going out for drinks almost every night of the week this week. And I'ms ure I could take up another person on an offer to make it an even 4 nights out but....why?

But you know it's funny, even if you run the numbers the girl you are most interested in is still the one who never calls you up or sends you the "you are such a nice guy BUT..."email. All this does is make it easier to move on.

I wonder what the static in the ladies room is on this topic? :P