egons

"Ouragon Collection Rig"

Well its finally ready for production - for those who missed the PIA. I have a link to those who want to have a unique system!

"Ouragan Suits in collaboration with Relative Workshop is proud to introduce the “ Ouragan Collection rig”. A brand new concept where it is now possible to have a one of a kind design on your container! Get tie-dye, reflective and/or metallic material, custom embroidery design, etc. From tribal to flames, from racing to abstract or make your own; Be creative, be different, be yourself, Style yourself ! "

http://www.ouragansuits.com/rig.html

For those who saw Nancy's rig on display at PIA - give me some feedback.

Cheers
Egon

"Start doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you're doing the impossible!"

Her rig looks mighty fine;) I personally really dig what she did with the backpad!
She also makes it look damn good in the sky - she certainly can fly!

"Start doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you're doing the impossible!"

$2999?!:o

*passes out cold*

Sounds like a fine use of discriminatory pricing. If someone wants to spend more on a rig and end up with something extra for it, then here is an option for them.

I joke with my motorcycle friends that this is my the Italians started making motorcycles: they found a market of people who were discontent they couldn't spend more than $20k for a Japanese sportbike.

I will be sticking with my current chosen manufacturer for my rigs. However, I promise to turn green with envy whenever I see one of these Ouragon rigs.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

... I am sure Nancy will take your plastic;)

What you may not have seen is the system is a fully loaded rig which would retail at about $2600 - this leaves about $300 for all design, embroidery and artwork put on this system.

Nancy is only trying to offer her creativity to be used on a container - a 100% custom designed system - a one off and no other system will ever look like it. Much the same with what she has with her current jumpsuits!

Believe me there are skydivers who are fashion conscious and have the money to spend on there equipment. Much like jumpsuits - get a simple of the shelf suit or design a one off peice of artwork!

I think it is really cool that Nancy is trying to take container designs to the next level.

I am not on this forum trying to sell or market this product - merely appreciate what Nancy is trying to achieve for you as a skydiver giving you choice. Go back 20 years and look in the magazines and see how far you could go with ordering custom equipment - its come a hell of a long way!

Pimp my ride I say!:P

Pimp my ride I say!

I'm with ya...bling, blingin' in style!:D

Seriously, for those that have the extra money and wanna look cool that bad, it's nice that you can offer it.

Me? Well I have so much natural style, I don't need the help.

(Gareth, you are NOT allowed to reply to the previous statement!)B|
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I joke with my motorcycle friends that this is my the Italians started making motorcycles: they found a market of people who were discontent they couldn't spend more than $20k for a Japanese sportbike.

Bon Giorno,

Ahem... the Italians had already fascinating sportbikes at a time as the Japanese started to work on motorized bicycles :P

PS: The rig looks good.

;)
Kai