Baksteen

Shah's dating advice column

wait.....can i give advice to my self or is that just talking to my self?
:)

usually reffered to as masterbation!

Screaming my own name using both hands.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

wait.....can i give advice to my self or is that just talking to my self?
:)

usually reffered to as masterbation!

Screaming my own name using both hands.

Awwe dude - leave the hole alone!:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Dear Dr. Shah ;)

I know this isn't dating advice per se, but I was hoping you could help me. I've recently moved to a new location and will start jumping at the local DZ there. Any suggestions for making new friends quickly?

Sincerely,

The New Girl

I've recently moved to a new location and will start jumping at the local DZ there. Any suggestions for making new friends quickly?

Sincerely,

The New Girl

:D:D Like any new girl has trouble making friends at the DZ. The problem is more like getting those "new friends" to slow down.:D

I've recently moved to a new location and will start jumping at the local DZ there. Any suggestions for making new friends quickly?

Sincerely,

The New Girl

:D:D Like any new girl has trouble making friends at the DZ. The problem is more like getting those "new friends" to slow down.:D

True. I've never had problems making friends;):) But I figure I could use a few new strategies. & I just really wanted to hear Shah's advice.

Sincerely,

The New Girl

True. I've never had problems making friends;):) But I figure I could use a few new strategies. & I just really wanted to hear Shah's advice.

First things first, are you a size 6 or under?

Sincerely,

The New Girl

First things first, are you a size 6 or under?

:D no i dont meet shah's dating requirements. but i hold my own in the looks department ;)

Dear Dr. Shah ;)

I know this isn't dating advice per se, but I was hoping you could help me. I've recently moved to a new location and will start jumping at the local DZ there. Any suggestions for making new friends quickly?

Sincerely,

The New Girl

1] Flash the guys. (Now the guys like you but the girls dislike you.)

2] Resist the guys. (Now the girls warm up to you.)

3] Ask the girls for advice about the guys. (Now the girls like you.)
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Dear Dr. Shah ;)

Sincerely,

The New Girl

TNG,
How you doin! Did I ever tell you about my "healing hands".
So you are new to a DZ and want to make "friends".
Friends are important, they are much like thongs, you want to have as divers a collection as possible.
But you really do want to stay away from the ones that spend way too much time stuck up your ass....unless that's the kind of thing you are into in which case "Call me! I know what I'm doing."

And much like kinky undies you really do want to start fresh, clean and preferably well trimmed but we encourage waxed. So let's start from the top, and work our way to your bottom. Because I like your style, TNG. You remind me of a young me, not much younger mind you... perhaps even a couple years older.

So let's start from the top. The doctors says to make friends you need a top that says, oh yeah.
I highly suggest a v neck sweater that is one size too small matched with a nice push up bra. Extra points will be given if the sweater is a pink and white stripe combo with a black bra. Pink indicates friendliness and white purity but the black that's all sexpot baby!

Next let's talk about your hands. Especially what will be in those hands. Like a good friend you just don't want to show up empty handed. If you do people ask you to do things and carry stuff especially when there is some sort of serious accident and let's face it do you really want to get that newly bought one size too small designer sweater dirty? WE THINK NOT!
The Dr. suggest beer in one hand and pizza in the other. Think of it not as a gift but as an offering. Just like they do at church with the wine coolers and crackers. But you are so out doing those guys in the turtle necks becasue your crackers have cheese and sauce and your beer unlike their wind cooler is actually cold!

Now that people have seen you it's time to give yourself a nick name. Sure there is this silly rule that states that you can only be "given" a nick name. But screw those people! You need a bad ass nick name to help you forget the one you had at your old DZ which was most likely Poopy Pants, Farty Mc Fart Fart or Train Track McGee. Nope you want a killer name! A name that can be proudly worn as a badge! Screamed from across the land! The kind of name that makes people go "I want that name!"
Some great suggestions would be; Tits, Fire Tits, Titania, Tatiana, Cans, Hooters, Mellons and Skippy. All great names, feel free to use them as often as you like. Shah is taken I'm sorry "there can only be one" Shah.

Next you really do want to live up this new nick name. I hear the best way to get extra altitude is to show off the a little nipplage. Now people know you, you have a nick name and have demonstrated your worth to the group.

Next you want to establish that this is your home DZ. Sure you can go around peeing on random people and things but let's face it...you would have to drink a shit load of beer to have that much piss! I suggest you just outsource this to someone else. Find the guy who has a nick name which indicates he may not be alive much longer due to epic spooopage / hook turnage and start calling him your buddy. Then to get him to do all of the pissing for you. To do this you will need to do a bit of jujitsu, the fighting style of JC I'm told. First push him into the friend zone
while you "giggle aks".

The "giggle ask" is when you giggle and then ask the guy to do things for you. The dumber the better.

Start small, (giggle) "Can you check my pin" and then work your way up till he is giving you AADs and packing your reserve for and this is key now, first you punch him in the shoulder and then hug him. It will take him ages to figure out WTF is going on but odds are by then he has done all the pissing for you and you are now "Tits of the DZ" and well he has lived up to his nick name.....and you have his car.

I also suggest you further establish yourself as "friend" material by enacting random acts of violence. Nothing says friendly like a solid kick or a punch after which you give a quick hug. Really works well I hear! Extra points will be given if you kick a guy who is married in front of his girl friend or wife....whoever he happens to have brought to the DZ that day and flash him your tits. Thus assuring the validity of your nick name.

So to sum it up, making friends is not that hard, a little heaving bosoms, a bit of malt beverages, cheese and hard love and you too will just be one of the "cool" folks!

And this has been your daily bit of advice from Dr. Love himself Dr. Shah. And remember boys, buy ribbed condoms for her pleasure but wear them inside out for yours!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Dear Dr. Shah ;)

Sincerely,

The New Girl

1] Flash the guys. (Now the guys like you but the girls dislike you.)

2] Resist the guys. (Now the girls warm up to you.)

3] Ask the girls for advice about the guys. (Now the girls like you.)

4] Start making out with the girls, (Now everybody likes you.)

Dear Dr. Shah ;)

Sincerely,

The New Girl

send them full-body-pics! :D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

bwahahaha!!! :D:D:Dthanks for the advice. I've already got the giggle ask down. Now I'll just have to work on the new nickname & pizza & beer. Oh and that sweater. Don't know where to find one of those though....

Anything like this will do
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1064/1064,1284466427,1/stock-photo-sexy-girl-wearing-pink-sweater-60968800.jpg

bwahahaha!!! :D:D:Dthanks for the advice. I've already got the giggle ask down. Now I'll just have to work on the new nickname & pizza & beer. Oh and that sweater. Don't know where to find one of those though....

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1064/1064,1284466427,1/stock-photo-sexy-girl-wearing-pink-sweater-60968800.jpg

complete with no pants?

complete with no pants?

You want to make friends don't you? :)

touche sir:P though it is spring in Florida a sweater might be too warm. Is there anything else I might be able to wear and still be accepted?

complete with no pants?

touche sir:P though it is spring in Florida a sweater might be too warm. Is there anything else I might be able to wear and still be accepted?

complete with no pants?

Tube Tops
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Tube Tops

Damn I love those. :):)

They make great anklets!:P

They hold her hair back nicely in a pinch too.:)

Or covers it up for those "Butter Faces" too.:D:D

well a tube top makes more sense for Florida right now than a sweater. Thanks for the advice guys :P

Pictures or it didn't happen!