Coreece

Is it an insult to call an older woman a cougar?

I've been talking to an older woman from my past. She jokingly called me by my former "alias." I jokingly relpied that I haven't seen that guy in awhile, I heard the poor sumbish was eaten by a cougar...(she'd know that I was referring to her.)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I've been talking to an older woman from my past. She jokingly called me by my former "alias." I jokingly relpied that I haven't seen that guy in awhile, I heard the poor sumbish was eaten by a cougar...(she'd know that I was referring to her.)

Why would it be?

Its just a word used to describe the predatory (and desperate) behavior some washed up women engage in.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Why would it be?

Its just a word used to describe the predatory (and desperate) behavior some washed up women engage in.

Wrong!

Cougar:
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.

Why would it be?

Wrong!

Cougar:
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.

I've yet to come across a 40 something year old woman who could be considered more sexy then the average 20 year old.

If there are men who can find this beast:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341683/Donna-Simpsons-feast-The-30-000-calorie-Christmas-feast-eaten-worlds-fattest-mum-ONE-hour-sitting.html sexy then I have no doubt that there wouldn't be men who find older women sexy.

However, just because there are men with fetishes out there, doesn't mean that older women are sexier then younger ones. Its just a bunch of pervs inflating the egos of older washed up women.

I've yet to come across a 40 something year old woman who could be considered more sexy then the average 20 year old.

You're like a Virgin dude...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__rX_WL100;)

I feel sorry for you...

...not that it's a bad thing to not know the ways of a woman...you certainly need to be ready for it.:o

However, just because there are men with fetishes out there, doesn't mean that older women are sexier then younger ones. Its just a bunch of pervs inflating the egos of older washed up women.

You seem rather envious...what gives?

You should call her a Jaguar instead. :ph34r:

Thanks for the tip...I know you mean well, but I just wanna tell her I still love her.(I know, I'm in trouble now...)

Pesonally I think she loves me enough to laugh at the joke, but I think it hurt her deep inside.

She's a lawyer, a very smart independant strong woman...Hard for her to disclose her feelings, and I only made it harder...

I'm an asshole idiot loser...

Women are delicate when it comes to love...

what can I do/say to make it up to her?(rhetorical...I'll figure something out)

You seem rather envious...what gives?

And you seem offended.

Its a natural reaction for a man to want to fuck as many young hot chicks as possible. Why? Because its the most sane thing to do procreation wise. The older a woman gets the more likely it is the child will suffer from some trisomy. Trisomy-21 (downs) is 24 times more likely to occur in child from mother of age 40 then it is from mother aged at 20.

The only reason young men willingly fuck older women is that younger more hotter chicks have too many options and therefore they're more harder for the average young guy to get in bed with. But and older woman with less options left on the table will be more willing and easier hence the whole stupid cougar fad.

I would think that her age difference with you would not be something for humor. Certainly something that can be discussed quietly in a safe setting where you assure her that it poses no problem for you or even that you appreciate her maturity. But until she is confident that your relationship is stable, the humor might cause doubts you would rather not have to later deal with.

Since you appear to have already made the remark, you might want to watch for an opportunity to have the discussion a bit earlier than it otherwise might have come about.

.02 I suck at relationships. Why do you ask me? :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The only reason young men willingly fuck older women is that younger more hotter chicks have too many options and therefore they're more harder for the average young guy to get in bed with.

You didn't go to college did you?

But and older woman with less options left on the table will be more willing and easier hence the whole stupid cougar fad.

Your woman left you for a younger man, didn't she?

Also depends on her age and how hip she is to the terms.

Puma - woman in her 30's who dates much younger
Cougar - woman in her 40's who dates much younger
Jaguar - woman in her 50's who dates much younger

So, if she's in her 30's you may have really insulted her. If she's in her 50's maybe it was a backhanded compliment.:)
And if you've got a good rapport then I'm sure it's fine, although joking about a woman's weight/figure or age can always be a bit dicey.

And, for that other poster who seems so bitter about older women, Mountain Lion is the term for an ugly Cougar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341683/Donna-Simpsons-feast-The-30-000-calorie-Christmas-feast-eaten-worlds-fattest-mum-ONE-hour-sitting.html sexy then I have no doubt that there wouldn't be men who find older women sexy.

If you're equating that overweight, out of shape gluttonous woman with every 40 year old woman on the planet, you really have your head up your ass. :P:D:D

Sure, 40 is not the same as 20, Hell, I'd love to be 20 again myself. But there's a lot of beautiful women on the far side of 40. I see them all the time. I think you need to get out more.:D

Is it an insult to call an older woman a cougar?

Depends. If what was meant by the speaker is complimentary, like "MILF", i.e., a middle-aged woman who is so hot looking that young men & teen boys find her attractive, then it's not an insult. But by the "urban definition" you posted, it could be deemed insulting.

BTW, I see a double standard in the urban definition of cougar: it's OK for middle-aged men to bang young women half their age, but somehow it's a little trashy for middle-aged women to do essentially the same thing.

If what was meant by the speaker is complimentary, like "MILF", i.e., a middle-aged woman who is so hot looking that young men & teen boys find her attractive, then it's not an insult.

BTW, a MILF is a "mother I'd like to f&^!" so not based on age, but the fact that she's had at least one kid and is still really hot.

I think some find it insulting and others just embrace it. I personally don't like the word and don't make a habit of calling anyone a cougar to their face. Milf sounds much cuter than cougar. If she's calling you her cub, I guess you can call her a cougar. :)

Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

If you're equating that overweight, out of shape gluttonous woman with every 40 year old woman on the planet, you really have your head up your ass. :P:D:D

Not saying that. The point was that no matter what there is a man with a fetish for it. Commonly known as the Rule 34 of the Internet.

Sure, 40 is not the same as 20, Hell, I'd love to be 20 again myself. But there's a lot of beautiful women on the far side of 40. I see them all the time. I think you need to get out more.:D

I'm not saying that all 40 year old women are trash. Just saying that any average non-obese 20 year will likely be more sexier.

The only reason young men willingly fuck older women is that younger more hotter chicks have too many options and therefore they're more harder for the average young guy to get in bed with.

You didn't go to college did you?

I did however due to cultural differences colleges around here aren't the kind of fuck/drug fest they're in US.

But and older woman with less options left on the table will be more willing and easier hence the whole stupid cougar fad.

Your woman left you for a younger man, didn't she?

a) i'm only 28 and b) I don't see any point in bogging myself down with a relationship.

If what was meant by the speaker is complimentary, like "MILF", i.e., a middle-aged woman who is so hot looking that young men & teen boys find her attractive, then it's not an insult.

BTW, a MILF is a "mother I'd like to f&^!" so not based on age, but the fact that she's had at least one kid and is still really hot.

No; the tacit implication of MILF is "someone at least old enough to be the mother of a teenage boy who is old enough to have sex".