wmw999

People with no filters

how do you get up to the cows ass!?

I believe that's where the (tree) stump comes in.

Wendy P.

and how do you make it stay!?

with sheep it's fairly easy, put on your rubber boots and place the rear legs in them; so they cant escape! B|

:D:D:D

No boots?

Simply easy 'em toward a cliff, they'll keep trying to 'back-up' which cuts the workload 80%!

No cliff?

Build a fire!

dang, i didnt knew there were so many with "experience"! :D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I guess that either you have to be good enough for the cow to enjoy it :D, or that's a vote for holding the tail under your arm (so she can't get away easily).

Wendy P.

so she can't get away...? you’re talking to VB.

dude, i dont discriminate by sexes; i take what i can get! :P

....nor species! :D

if not discriminating against sexes doubles your chances, what is the multiplicator for species then!? :o
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

do cows orgasm BTW!?

Do guys really care?

if you want to fuck the sae cow again.. maybe!

they also like it when you bring flowers every now and then, buy them dinner etc... :D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I guess that either you have to be good enough for the cow to enjoy it :D, or that's a vote for holding the tail under your arm (so she can't get away easily).

Wendy P.

so she can't get away...? you’re talking to VB.

dude, i dont discriminate by sexes; i take what i can get! :P

....nor species! :D

if not discriminating against sexes doubles your chances, what is the multiplicator for species then!? :o

I guess that would depend on whether an individual prefers "with" or "without".

do cows orgasm BTW!?

Do guys really care?

if you want to fuck the sae cow again.. maybe!

they also like it when you bring flowers every now and then, buy them dinner etc... :D:D:D

I thought the flowers were dinner. :)

obviously you dont know where i'm getting at with the word "cow".. :D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

It's a shame Clay is no longer here.
He could have shared a lot of info with you on this topic.:D

there's this guy about my age around here; he goes by the nickname "goat-fucker". rumours say the name is well deserved.. :S
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

It's a shame Clay is no longer here.
He could have shared a lot of info with you on this topic.:D

there's this guy about my age around here; he goes by the nickname "goat-fucker". rumours say the name is well deserved.. :S

And he remembers his pimp fees...:D...

~R+R...Nutty as a fruitcake...want a slice...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I have a tendency to speak my mind out aloud, and my mind isn't the most savoury place neither. I don't know why others are scared to say whatever pops into their heads. Too much to do with seeming sane, pfft mental stability- who needs it.

Wendy P.

do cows orgasm BTW!?

What has been you experience so far - ever even ASKED them?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Wendy P.

do cows orgasm BTW!?

What has been you experience so far - ever even ASKED them?

moooooooohhh!!!

:D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I have a tendency to speak my mind out aloud, and my mind isn't the most savoury place neither. I don't know why others are scared to say whatever pops into their heads. Too much to do with seeming sane, pfft mental stability- who needs it.

For me, it's mostly about liking my job, and the salary & benefits that come with it, enough to want to keep it. :P I'm experienced enough and have enough political capital that I can drop an F-bomb or two on rare occasions, but in general, it's not good form in my work environment.

I'm looking forward to getting to the point of the guy I used to share a cube wall with - he's a super-senior guy in the same role as me (he's just been doing it way longer than me and at a much higher level) ... based on the conversations I overheard, he's pretty much able to say what he really thinks and with whatever language he chooses ... and people listen. I'm actually working on a project with him now and I can see why he commands that level of respect ... maybe someday. :D

But I figure that anyone can say "That's a stupid idea, you motherfucker." It's actually a fun challenge to figure out how to say exactly that in an office-appropriate way, while making someone think you're still on their side. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've found the trick is to let your "freak flag" fly high right out of the gate. If you have a filter in the begining its sets a precident that is hard to overturn. I managed to not get fired my first day...almost two years in and I can say ANYTHING at work and the responses simply range from laughs to raised eyebrows.

Becareful if you have a reputation as having a filter and you start getting "loose". I would suggest having a good defense. :D

I've spent my whole life working on starting a filter and then enforcing it. The bb messenger group seems to be the only place I lose it. This is bad because I fear now that I will be struck by lightning and be sent to hell.

But at least I'll have company of the rest of the group...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I've found the trick is to let your "freak flag" fly high right out of the gate.

I refer to the condition as "having a faulty tape delay". One of my coworkers got into a little trouble for saying something and complained to me that "You say worse all the time." My defense is that I've been me since I walked in the door-people expect and make allowances for it.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

So was the objective just to get him out of the country for a while?:|

Hell there are FAR more island groups in the Pacific that are far more interesting to send people to. The level of instability of some of those "governments" can make for some really epic "vacations"

I've found the trick is to let your "freak flag" fly high right out of the gate.

I refer to the condition as "having a faulty tape delay". One of my coworkers got into a little trouble for saying something and complained to me that "You say worse all the time." My defense is that I've been me since I walked in the door-people expect and make allowances for it.

You fire comments out with a resounding~

Ready~Fire~Aim! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~