Shell666

My New Baby!!!

As much as I love my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, it was time to say goodbye. Towing a trailer was getting a little hard on her.

So I got THIS one over the weekend!!!!!

She's a 2007 Overland and I LOVE HER!!!!

My '98 has gone to a good home ... my dad has her! And he loves her!!

It's been 10 years since I had a new "to me" vehicle. It's kinda nice!!! :)
'Shell

Holy crap! how much snow did you guys get this winter:S

There was about 4' at the peak of it. There's a windrow behind the Jeep in those pics from when they cleared the street of about 10" of packed snow (the windrow WAS about 6' high at one point!!)

You picked the right time to leave here. Most snow I've seen in 20+ years. Enough to bring down the roof on my deck in Feb.
'Shell

I've put over 90,000 miles on my 05' Jeep...I will never buy anything but a Jeep again

There's 215,000 km on my 1998 that I gave to my dad! That's the reason I went with a newer one. LOVE JEEPS!!!!

I've been tuning him (yes, I call my Jeep a him;) ) since day 1...He runs like the first day I bought him

I've put over 90,000 miles on my 05' Jeep...I will never buy anything but a Jeep again

There's 215,000 km on my 1998 that I gave to my dad! That's the reason I went with a newer one. LOVE JEEPS!!!!

I've been tuning him (yes, I call my Jeep a him;) ) since day 1...He runs like the first day I bought him

DUH !!!!!

:ph34r:

Both mine are girls. :P:P:P Haven't had either NEW but take care of them like they were mine from day 1. They were day 1 for ME!!!! :)
'Shell

DUH !!!!!

:ph34r:

:P

Both mine are girls. :P:P:P Haven't had either NEW but take care of them like they were mine from day 1. They were day 1 for ME!!!! :)You should organize a date for them, and if you are lucky you will soon have baby jeeps all over the garage :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Oooh, she's purty. I like the red! B|

I have an '03 Liberty with 95,000 miles on it and it love it too. Normiss doesn't like it because he says the engine is a pain to work on. Well, there's a lot more cuss words to that sentence when he says it, but I don't have the potty mouth that he does. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has a dude jeep. My jeep was a him, too.

I put a god awful number of miles on him the first year I had it, but I remember my dad's jeep had 250,000 miles on it when he sold it, and it still worked fine.

Shell, gorgeous Jeep, and I'll admit, I was also expecting it to be another boxer :$