JohnnyMarko

Post your embarassing drunk photos

ok ok i am a good girl these days (sometimes, depends how you define that) but this particular pic i was about 18 and for some reason couldn't stop laughing, nor could i overcome the force of gravity to get up off my friend's bedroom floor... lol. good times...

with all that clothing on the floor you seem over dressed :P
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

lol, it's not MY house, blame my messy girlfriend who got me all messed up and took pictures of me when i couldn't move!! and yes, i admit, if i could re-do the occasion i would shed some layers, but i seem to be lacking a time machine at the moment... oh and kasch, you're allowed to say that, but mr. ski, i've forewarned your facebook girlfriend, so there'll be none of your shenanigans today :P

oh, and kasch, in november when at elsinore, a drunken susie tried to convince me to go streaking, but i (soberly and politely) declined, knowing there would be footage of said event. my belated apologies for lack of such footage for this thread lol... maybe next time :)

see, i like to think i'm smart enough to ensure that when i do the really embarrassing and nekkid stuff, the cameras are gone :) but if someone can prove me wrong... ;)

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

The open bar at this wedding cut me off(I was in the wedding party damnit!). Luckily or unfortunately the bride lifted their ban. I am told we went clubbing after the reception.
It's time for my nightly ritual: Pleasure myself, weep, and repeat.

The open bar at this wedding cut me off(I was in the wedding party damnit!). Luckily or unfortunately the bride lifted their ban. I am told we went clubbing after the reception.

When did the UPS uniform get so formal?

I didn't choose the color of the groomsmen's tuxedos. The bride chose the colors and I had to wear it. I still rocked the hell of that tux.
It's time for my nightly ritual: Pleasure myself, weep, and repeat.

When did the UPS uniform get so formal?

I didn't choose the color of the groomsmen's tuxedos. The bride chose the colors and I had to wear it. I still rocked the hell of that tux.

Obviously :ph34r:

I don't do embarrassing photos. Actually, I just don't do embarassed. I understand there are some entertaining photos taken by whomever was still sober enough to hold a camera at the roaming boogie in Dublin a few years ago. I know for a fact there at some good ones from CrossJeys FreezeFest in 2002, but damnit I won the beer Olympics and pulled a free biplane jump the next day, so whatever happened and whatever made it to film, I will not be embarassed. Ended up with a monkey claw long sleeve tee, too. B|

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I don't party, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't skydive, and I sure as hell don't show my ass in front of others. I'm classier than that.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I don't party, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't skydive, and I sure as hell don't show my ass in front of others. I'm classier than that.B|

apart from the skydiving, which a DO do you just described ME:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

apart from the skydiving, which a DO do you just described ME:D:D:D:D
you too?:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Don't drink much at all - never have.

You say you don't drink *much* (not *never*)
So, there has to be something floating about there? ;)
Or what about other various states of inebriation?? :):P

Nope. Did not drink at all through most of my teens and twenties. Now I occasionally enjoy the odd drink or two, but even at my size, that is not enough to cause me to do embarrassing things :P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss