Nataly

Get real...

Almost makes me wish I'd gone into teaching, who else has vacation time at the end of the year so they can spend two weeks straight in a tunnel?

What I want to know is how on earth Squeak can afford (on a teacher's salary) to tour the world for two years and then spend 2 months in the tunnel...

And that still has him a week short of beating the record set by the Chilean miners.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Almost makes me wish I'd gone into teaching, who else has vacation time at the end of the year so they can spend two weeks straight in a tunnel?

What I want to know is how on earth Squeak can afford (on a teacher's salary) to tour the world for two years and then spend 2 months in the tunnel...
It was one year travelling the world.
in 2014 I am spending 6 months in South America (no not in prison) :)affording it is easy, I dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs, own my own home. drive older cars (cars are boring) and buy, ride and rebuild older motorbikes.
I dont do without when i want something enough.
I dont do bucket lists either, if it warrants writing on said list JUST DO THE FRIGGIN THING.

BTW

MY LIFE ROCKSB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And that still has him a week short of beating the record set by the Chilean miners.:P

Dunno... Give it a couple more posts!! :D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Ah ha!!! :D:D You denied the three years of travelling but not the 6 months of tunnel-time!! ;)

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Ah ha!!! :D:D You denied the three years of travelling but not the 6 months of tunnel-time!! ;)

Listen the 8 months of tunnel time is COACH time lets not forget that. Steve Curtis and Ray Kubiak are going to transform me into an EVEN MORE awesome Skylegend B|

MY LIFE STILL ROCKSB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

(Serious question)

How long does it take you on average to rebuild a bike?? And is that a hobby or full-time?
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

(Serious question)

How long does it take you on average to rebuild a bike?? And is that a hobby or full-time?

Serious Answer
How longs a piece of string.
It depends on the bike and my motivation. The last one (the bumble bees some saw a pic on here) took me about 3 months, including design, gathering parts from around the world (post not pick up), parts and labour.

This one i am building now, i am doing almost all the work and my motivation has waned a bit, so it's been near 12 months, and hope to have it done before i head to Eloy in December for my 9 months COACHED tunnel time:)

ROCKIN THIS LIFE OF MINEB|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't know what he teaches, but engineering professors are quite well paid. Law professors and med. school profs make a whole lot.

(And I bought a new car yesterday:)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

cars are boring

Not when they are driven like this (fast forward to the 40 second mark).

The White Porsche is driven by Sabine Schmidt, Queen of Nordschleife, fastest taxi driver in the world. Crazy women drivers. ;)

Are turn signals used to tell a driver you are going to let him pass?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I don't know what he teaches, but engineering professors are quite well paid. Law professors and med. school profs make a whole lot.

Yeah, but are YOU able to afford 12 months of non-stop-coached-tunnel-time??
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I think I'd need to sleep and eat sometime. Pee too.

Wimp.
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Wimp.

Yup. I suppose one could pee in the tunnel, but the others might object.

Wimp.

Yup. I suppose one could pee in the tunnel, but the others might object.

It's Eloy , open flow tunnel not recurculating.
I expect to acomplish quite a lot of things in my 15months continuous COACHED tunnel timeB|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?