shah269

Shaved head + Mosquitoes = :-(

http://www.headcovers.com/t/swim-caps/swim-caps/169/169/?gclid=COuD1cLj7agCFRG4KgodSz8bCw

OR

http://www.costumemaniacs.com/products/Masks+Wigs+and+Makeup/Full+Head/Conehead+Cap+%28CSAA013%29.aspx?t=5007&c=5070&p=28616

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Bushman really works. Used by the Australian army. Using it myself whenever I'm Down Under.

There's a skydiver named Bushman. I thought you were making a joke about him. I didn't know it was a real product! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Shaved head + Mosquitoes = :-(

OK so the home DZ had a small party this past Saturday.
And we have had a good month of rain thus far so the little blood suckers were out in force! All taking aim at my freaking head! And now my freaking head feels like the brail issue of Playboy! :S
For those of us who are follicley challenged, AKA aero dynamic, how do you keep this from happening?
Thank you!

I think you need a vacation to this wonderful place next month on 21 June for Summer Solstice...... just for a true perspective >:(

Freaking A man! Mosquitoes and Shah are not good friends.
I look like some sort of Russian cancer patient now with these dark black and blue bumps on my head!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Freaking A man! Mosquitoes and Shah are not good friends.
I look like some sort of Russian cancer patient now with these dark black and blue bumps on my head!

Seriously... take a trip to Northern Canada in late June.... just for perspective....

Get Pictures of your head:ph34r:

I use to live in Finland....the summers there are horrible!
Not even DEET keeps those blood suckers off of me.
I remember sitting at a bus stop....Fins love their freaking busses....wearing jeans and watched at one of the mosquitoes landed on me and sucked my freaking blood through my jeans!
I couldn’t freaking believe it!

But it has rained for a good two weeks here in NJ and it's going to rain for another two weeks so we should expect it to be a horrible season with respect to bugs.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Seriously... take a trip to Northern Canada in late June.... just for perspective....

Get Pictures of your head:ph34r:

or Camargue/Southern France... Mosquitos don't bite there... They impale you.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I use to live in Finland....the summers there are horrible!
Not even DEET keeps those blood suckers off of me.
I remember sitting at a bus stop....Fins love their freaking busses....wearing jeans and watched at one of the mosquitoes landed on me and sucked my freaking blood through my jeans!
I couldn’t freaking believe it!

But it has rained for a good two weeks here in NJ and it's going to rain for another two weeks so we should expect it to be a horrible season with respect to bugs.

You need to add in the nasty little black flies that exist around the large herds of Animals... like the Wood Buffalo... they are far worse.. the like to land and crawl up pant legs... sleeves.. down collars. The little stealth bastards will even get into the car while you are getting in or out.. then hide till you are back cruising down the road.. when teh little stealth bastards come out and do the E and E into your clothing for a nice meal of human flesh.
Far worse though.. is that when you smack em.. they do not have the same dignity of a mosquito to pop , flatten out and die in a pool of your blood... the black flies are far more resistant to DEATH by application of hand on their soulless little bodies.

It is indeed a wonderful combination of blood sucking denizens of the far north.