skymama

That's Ms. Miller to you!

As of this morning, my divorce is finally final. Man, that took a long time! Now to do the biggest pain-in-the-ass part of it all and change my name back on everything. :S

Hopefully, the new chapter in my life will be a little more peaceful. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hopefully, the new chapter in my life will be a little more peaceful. :)

Well, I promise I won't insult you anymore, even playfully. :)

Best wishes on your new phase of life! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Was "Miller" your original name, or your previous marrried name?

I have a lot of relatives on my mothers side with that last name...maybe we're related!:D
Oh god! Was I stalking a cousin in recent years?:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Miller was my pervious married name. It's the name most people have known me to as an adult, same name as my kids and just plain easier than my maiden name.

Chris- first marriage was 18 years, this one just 3 years.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Can't hold a job, eh?

I'm glad Normiss likes me because now I have that twiced divorce stigma of not being able to hold onto a man and there must be something wrong with me. I'll have to keep him, I'd never be able to get a date after this anyway. :ph34r:

I'm glad Normiss likes me because now I have that twiced divorce stigma of not being able to hold onto a man and there must be something wrong with me. I'll have to keep him, I'd never be able to get a date after this anyway. :ph34r:

I doubt that. If Normiss ever falters, I'll bet there are hundreds of guys from dropzone.com ready to step in and take over for him.

How's that for pressure, Normiss? ;)

Hi Prof,

- the next chapter may involve being called "Grandma".

Actually, I rather like the term 'Grandpa,' :)

JerryBaumchen

Good looking kid, grandpa.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban