eeneR

What he hell happened to Customer Service?

Personal attack!

Personal attack!

Ban her!!!!!!!!

Agreed.
That was totally uncalled for.
I promise she will be given a spanking.>:(

Is that a threat or a promise? >:(

She's feisty. You may have to tie her down for that....

I'm not sure punishment is going to discourage repetition of this behaviour.
She seems to be eagerly anticipating it.:|

>:(:P:P:P:P:P>:(

;):)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Personal attack!

Personal attack!

Ban her!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

Now if you keep that up, Skymama is going to get more ideas that something is going on.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I have always been a firm believer in taking care of my customers as they are what keeps me employed. It seems I am just too old school these days. :|

[facepalm]

Geez[:/]

I kinda suspected you were actually a madame but now I see this and realize even though we are good friends you never told me.

It hurts to read this in public.

Oh the shame!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have always been a firm believer in taking care of my customers as they are what keeps me employed. It seems I am just too old school these days. :|

[facepalm]

Geez[:/]

I kinda suspected you were actually a madame but now I see this and realize even though we are good friends you never told me.

It hurts to read this in public.

Oh the shame!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

[:/] Um not those kinds of customers.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Personal attack!

Personal attack!

Ban her!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

Now if you keep that up, Skymama is going to get more ideas that something is going on.:P

Now why would she do that?
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Now if you keep that up, Skymama is going to get more ideas that something is going on.

Just me?! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Now if you keep that up, Skymama is going to get more ideas that something is going on.

As I said a few times now, the interest alone of the pimp fees some people owe will keep this site going for quite a while.
Remster

As I said a few times now, the interest alone of the pimp fees some people owe will keep this site going for quite a while.

That is a big fat Negative :P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

OK, you and Remi.
Everyone else understands we're just good friends.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Find out the who the Boss' Boss is ask them what ther version of customer service is....

I'd love to her your story f what happened.

My Boss' Boss is actually a REALLY good guy ;) I talked to him yesterday when he came to my office to visit B| We had a nice little chat regarding this and a few other things, though not directly naming names but me discussing my concerns over how customer service is handled and my recommendations on how to deal with certain issues. ;)

He comes to me for input and more then not I have seen this input get implemented. If I have something I don't like, I not only address the issue but I present multiple possibilities to resolve the issue. On the same token if something happens he has concerns about he will come and ask my professional opinion on how to deal with these scenario's.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My mom was a postal carrier. She knew her customers and would manually sort through the mail for each one. If the letter was not for them, she would make sure it went to the right place. She took time to talk with her customers and ask them about service, and make sure they were getting all their mail. Everyone one of her customers loved her, except a few of the welfare people that were mad because she wouldn't go to their individuals houses and hand them their checks first, before she delivered every other house. She made friends with the dogs.

What did the Post Office think of that? They told her that she wasn't allowed to sort mail anymore - they thought it took too long, even though she was faster on her route than most of the people in her office. They had someone follow her and chastise her for talking to customers, because they felt it was "unprofessional". Management got mad because she was working too much unpaid overtime. They told her not to deliver any house with an unchained dog, and call the animal police, even though the dogs stayed in their yards. They had rules, and their rules included doing everything they could to alienate customers.

My mom didn't care - she kept doing her job the way she thought she should, and retired to a huge party with all of her co-workers and customers from multiple routes. She screamed at the managers when they told her to do things any other way, and they got to be afraid of her. Most of the other carriers shut up and did what they were told.

Now you know why the Post Office sucks.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

They told her not to deliver any house with an unchained dog, and call the animal police, even though the dogs stayed in their yards.

The other stuff is pretty dickish, but the dog thing - whether one agrees with it or not - is a safety rule. Safety rules, once they exist, need to be enforced and applied across the board equally to all employees, otherwise the potential for worker's compensation liability, as well as the cost of insurance, is too high.

Yet I can absolutly assure you that if your boss doesn't like the way you do your work, you won't have a paycheck for very long.

Solution:

New Boss.

I've seen several managers get 'removed' by the rank and file. It does happen.

Yep, even though it cost me my job once, the cock-sucker I worked for got demoted a week later. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yet I can absolutly assure you that if your boss doesn't like the way you do your work, you won't have a paycheck for very long.

Solution:

New Boss.

I've seen several managers get 'removed' by the rank and file. It does happen.

Yep, even though it cost me my job once, the cock-sucker I worked for got demoted a week later. B|

Billy, that's why I advise our new guys to get a notebook and write stuff down. I print or forward emails to off site addresses, keep notes on phone conversations where I'm promised A if I keep doing B for another quarter, note when I'm talked down to in a meeting or threatened with a salary cuts if I move to different projects.

Managers keep desk records on their subordinates and we need to do the same.

You could have easily flipped that around into a hostile workplace suit coupled with a side of ADA.

If I had known that then, I would have. It would have been a heck of a battle too. The supervisor and his manager were both from the same engineering fraternity where the creed was, always back each other up, right or wrong.

In the end, I was too beaten down to care. I was ready to leave, but not without taking aim at the prick. What started it all in motion was the manager made a lateral transfer out, and the new manager did a dept-wide shakedown. I was not the only one to leave, and the supervisor was not the only one who got demoted.

Anyway that's all in the past. I've moved on. Lesson learned nevertheless.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban