Remster

Cycling Jersey Skydive Arizona

A few of us at the DZ are cyclists, and we'd like to put in an order for some good quality custom jerseys. I know a few of you ride too, so to share the love (and get the minimum order size lol) we'd love to see who else wants in!

They would be about $48 each (plus tax if they charge any); we're not making any money on this, and, we're still talking to the DZ to see about lowering the price somehow. In the end, it's a no profit deal for us.

These would be the jerseys, they're a good mid tier level.
http://champ-sys.com/custom-short-sleeve-jersey.html I had some done at my last job, and they're pretty good.

They will be mostly red and black (DZ colors) with some white for background (I'll post the template once we have them done).

Who wants in?

(PS: yes, I did ask a mod before posting it, and she's fine with it since it's not for profit)
Remster

Race is sometime called Euro fit. It's tighter.

Club is a more relaxed fit.

We'll see what most of the locals want (and they are mostly skinny fuckers) so we may go for Race. I have a L in Club from that line, and it's fits me snug. In a Race cut, I'd get a XL. I'm 6'2 and 220lb (100kg).
Remster

We'll see what most of the locals want (and they are mostly skinny fuckers) so we may go for Race. I have a L in Club from that line, and it's fits me snug. In a Race cut, I'd get a XL. I'm 6'2 and 220lb (100kg).

No no...convince them to get club! Some of us actually have boobs! :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Remi: No matter what she orders, send her race cut.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Remi: No matter what she orders, send her race cut.:ph34r:

What would it matter, you will be staring at my ass anyway.... :ph34r::P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

BAM!

Yea well till he took me to that fucking climb on McCaslin.... :S AFTER racking myself riding the Dirty Bismark :( LOL...
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

BAM!

Yea well till he took me to that fucking climb on McCaslin.... :S AFTER racking myself riding the Dirty Bismark :( LOL...

Actually the Bismark was clean and innocent until she rode it.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

As an aside, once we have 10 people on the list (and we do now) any one can also order any other clothing item they want on their list: jacket, skinsuit, long sleeve, etc.... We could also order some bibs if we get some artwork done for them too.

Let me know if you'd also be interested in that!
Remster

BAM!

Actually the Bismark was clean and innocent until she rode it.[:/]

I beg to differ!!! That run violated me! :o
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

They do offer a women's cut! I'd be in for one of those.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

They do offer a women's cut! I'd be in for one of those.

Yep I was informed of that option. Woowoo! :)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I don't ride anymore, but I do fly with a guy who is an avid cyclist and used to be a skydiver and rigger back in the late 60's. I met him at my workplace and it was months before I realized he spent years jumping at the DZ where I started jumping, only about 30 years apart! He has pictures of all the quiet, responsible, older jumpers from back when they were acting like I acted when I was hanging out at that DZ... :$.

ANYHOW, although he isn't a jumper at SDAZ or anywhere else for that matter, given his jumping past and current cyclist status he may be interested in one. I'll ask him next time I'm on shift...

Elvisio "WHO did WHAT in the 60's? Oh, that's right, it was the 60's" Rodriguez

Alright gang.

I have 13 guys signed up for Men's jerseys, 4 girls, and 1 silly Coloradoan who wants a long sleeve.

I'm finalizing the design with the DZ. As soon as I have the go ahead from them, I'll send you the proof to make sure you dont think it's too hideous ;), but since design by comitee never works, I wont take suggestions :P.

If anyone else wants anything else (either jerseys, or any other item on their pricelist, like bibs, etc... ) let me know. We meet the minimum, so we can add singles of anything else (except gloves and small things which have their own minimum).

Remster

I'm finalizing the design with the DZ. As soon as I have the go ahead from them, I'll send you the proof to make sure you dont think it's too hideous ;), but since design by comitee never works, I wont take suggestions :P.

As long as the design incorporates nekkid chicks, we're cool!:)

But of course! Draft attached.

That was way too quick.
Something tells me you already had that drafted.:S

But of course! Draft attached.

That was way too quick.
Something tells me you already had that drafted.:S

Do you really think he didn't expect that?

From this group of weirdos?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Knowledge of Arizona back roads......check.
4-foot sharpened spikes attached to truck grille...check.
Airline ticket and false passport.....check.
Remi's cycling jersey design......check.

Thanks !

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."