dream2fly

legit 10/10's at the dz

Why do some think I'm not getting dates?
See now that is a personal attack.....if nothing just down right insulting.
For the record.....I do quite well thank you. Apparently I'm a hit with the ladies.

So.....are there photos of these two legit 10/10's?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Sounds kinda like a PA. Must be OK because it's a GREENIE.

Why is it a PA to offer advice? I don't tend to sugarcoat things; sorry if that offends you.

It was sound advice.

What sound does advice make if nobody is listening?

Well it sure as hell doesn't work on ME. :|

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Why do some think I'm not getting dates?
See now that is a personal attack.....if nothing just down right insulting.
For the record.....I do quite well thank you. Apparently I'm a hit with the ladies.

So.....are there photos of these two legit 10/10's?

1. PA? This wasn't your thread, was it? Pretty sure we're referencing the OP. Are you him?

2. If you are doing so great, why do you persist in bitching? Honestly, I know you are trying this 30-day cleanse (and you are sort of succeeding), but it isn't going to work if you think that every little thing is about you.

3. I know you didn't really mean to reply to me :P:D, but my comments stand.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

1. PA? This wasn't your thread, was it? Pretty sure we're referencing the OP. Are you him?

2. If you are doing so great, why do you persist in bitching? Honestly, I know you are trying this 30-day cleanse (and you are sort of succeeding), but it isn't going to work if you think that every little thing is about you.

3. I know you didn't really mean to reply to me :P:D, but my comments stand.

Sorry at this point i wasn't sure who the comment was for and wrongly assumed it was intended for me.
Lost track of the thread.....
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I think the post by normiss was referring to you actually, I may be mistaken but I didn't see the OP referring to dating as economics.

But definitely wasn't a PA, I think it was more based off the history of your posts. From what I've read I had also assumed you had problems with dating, albeit a problem that seemed to be one of your desire by shooting down girls for not being good enough.

No personal attacks, just the way stuff looks to be from posts :P

See this is what happens when we talk and not post pictures of boobies or videos of jumps!
We get all confused.

Nah dating is going rather well actually. The key is diversification of assets. If I lived in a better neighborhood it would be "off the hook" but right now it's rocking.

As for the "shoot down", it's rather easy to explain.
As I said earlier, there were probably 52 dudes and 2 chicks. Thus the OP thought the girls were gorgeous when in fact they were most likely OKish to not bad. But due to the environment the girl will experience what I like to call hyper inflation of self, that means the girl is writing checks her looks can't cash outside of the given environment.
I think it's funny and I just point it out, kind of like popping balloons, since I don't really associate myself with said environment.

It's akin to that fabled story of the The Emperor's New Clothes.

It's nothing against the hyperinflated but it's....well...ever see a sheet of bubble wrap....and tried not to pop it?

or maybe these women just seemed way more attractive to the OP because they had the same interests as the OP.

Only a fuckwit needs to judge things on a scale of 1 to 10.

I just go with what makes me happy....
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

You know what it could be.....and not trying to be rude here....when you have 52 dudes and 2 chicks....well the chicks can be so so but when they are around 52 dudes they tend to "appear" to be better looking.

And when there are say 52 dudes those 2 chicks will look 52 times hotter!

But if you had all say 52 of them they would appear to be 52 times less hot...because if one gives you attitude there are another 51 girls to talk to!

If there are only 2 girls who looked good and say...there are 52 guys. All of a sudden these girls look 52 times hotter

where he was one of say 52 guys and there were 2 girls...

As for the OP, stand back make sure they are 10/10. I'm pretty sure they most likely were just 6's maybe 7's but being the only 2 girls around say 52 guys....your perception was a little bit off.

From the vantage point of the 52 girls...these guys look amazing. As i said EVEN ANDY FUCKING DICK got laid at the Playboy Mansion. Do you think he would have had a chance if there were 52 guys and 2 girls? HELL NO! But when he's the only other guy, the attitude and perspective of the women is;
1) Well he isn't all that bad.
2) Well I am good looking but.....there are 51 other girls he can be talking to and some of them are way better looking than me, thus I probably shouldn't be giving him any attitude.

SO! Our OP walked on to a DZ, saw a shit load of guys and two girls. Were they really 10/10.....odds are....no. But their "perceived value" was inflated by a simple bit of logic;
VERY LOW AGGREGATE SUPPLY (2 girls)
EXTREMELY HIGH AGGREGATE DEMAND (52 guys)

Also...taking your logic...15/100.....is there any place better for a single girl than your local DZ?

Thus to our OP, please note...odds are these girls were not 10's at best maybe a 6 on a great day a 7. Your perception was thrown off by the numbers.

As such these guys....."appear" to be more than they probably are. Much like our OP's view of the DZ and the two 10's

Thus, we have to ask....were those two ladies really 10/10's or were they at best a 6? Or worse..a female version of Andy Dick?

there were probably 52 dudes and 2 chicks. Thus the OP thought the girls were gorgeous when in fact they were most likely OKish to not bad.

As for the "shoot down", it's rather easy to explain.
As I said earlier, there were probably 52 dudes and 2 chicks. Thus the OP thought the girls were gorgeous when in fact they were most likely OKish to not bad.
?

http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2011/07/troll-face.png

Lemme get this straight.

You're the guy having issues being severely upside down in your home, and having trouble getting dates.
You're now comparing dating to economics???
:|
The chick that puts out on the first date not working out?
I thought you two hit it off.

Dude relax.

Be you. Stop pushing it.
You'll find you one.
I always found Jersey girls quite fun when I was in Jersey.

To anyone

I left the New york area a long time ago. The women from the area still look nice but if their local as soon as they start talking with the New york/jersey accent B|:(

A southern bell or a neutral accent is a lot more soft on my earsB|

The Shah? This a personel observation PO not a PA.:) One day he's to busy to do this or that, the next day he's got plenty of time to post like a retired old fart.

IMO he's using DZ.com to practice his standup comic routine for a variation of Rodney Dangerfield

I get no respect

Or Don Rickles who could insult a rock.

Those comics had to work on those routine's. Shah's working on his. 6k posts Eventually he'll be a movie star if he can keep it up.

Whats a perfect 10? Thats a 3 that says yes:D STD's no way, they appreciate any positive attention.:ph34r:

The OP with the gangsta talk:D:D:D

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder