guppykf

Night Jumps ROCK!!

Did my first night jumps last night. Night jumps had never really intrigued me, but for some odd reason I decided what the hell. It was the right conditions, experienced instructors at my home dropzone. And man oh man am I glad I did.

I've flown commercially at night and always admired the city lights as we came in to land, but holy cow under canopy it was truly undescribably beautiful and quiet!!! Just taking it all in was truly a sensory overload!!

First jump was a solo at 6k in order to orient myself, the second was 2 separate 2 ways from 10k ; 1 2 way from 10-7 and the other from 6500-4. Good times were had by all!!!

This sport has really given me an opportunity to really appreciate God's gifts in such a different prospective!! Sometimes I feel like the luckiest girl alive!! :)
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

I'm a little young in the sport for that, but definately sounds like something to evolve to eventually...i say another 4-500 jumps from now! hehe!!

I do love watching demo night jumps, i bet it is one heck of a rush and being a rock star for a crowd would be the cherry on top of the ice cream (i dont like cake)
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!